the problem is that none of my animals in skyrim have a dick....there no penis during sex scene....

i have download these mods but not working....

i think my problem is with creature frame work because it is not showing in mcm menu....i have downloaded other mods related to creature framework all of them are for Aniversary Edition....except creature framework all other mods like sexlab, sexlab aroused, sos, morenastycreature(i mean i can play its animation) are can be shown in mcm menu....i have double checked all the mod's version for Aniversary Edition...but it is not working.....

please help

Some times it's best to limit the amount of mods you have doing the same exact thing. A lot of issues come to me in this in Fallout 4.

Anyway my tip would be to make sure your creature skeletons aren't being overwritten by another skeleton, like this is how my creatures are in load order in MO2:

Screenshot 2023-02-18 003245.png