Vivux 3000 not recording

11 hours ago, clownyroachess said:

Hi! So AEP was working perfectly for me before, but now out of nowhere it wont record? When I click to record, I get the buff, but when i click back on the camera my only option is to start recording again. Any ideas??

If it happened after you updated the mod the most usual problem is a duplicated AEP, and that is the problem that most commonly have being reported causing this issue. Look for duplicated AEP.

Otherwise see if you have installed, updated or changed something else in your mods folder before it stopped working, and remove it. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
On 2/18/2023 at 2:59 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

If it happened after you updated the mod the most usual problem is a duplicated AEP, and that is the problem that most commonly have being reported causing this issue. Look for duplicated AEP.

Otherwise see if you have installed, updated or changed something else in your mods folder before it stopped working, and remove it. 

Nope, nothing like that. Just opened the game to play the next day and it wasnt working suddenly 

On 2/24/2023 at 12:17 PM, clownyroachess said:

Nope, nothing like that. Just opened the game to play the next day and it wasnt working suddenly 

Does it work if you use only AEP + Wicked whims? It might be worth trying it just to see if it is something going wonky with AEP or if it could be another mod or custom content conflicting with AEP. Delete cache files (avatarcache and localthumcache) and try again with only those 2 mods and nothing else installed). If it still is not working and you have AEP updated maybe it could be a good idea to check in AEP thread: 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos