Are we allowed to post Hogwarts Legacy apparel mods that show skin?

A moderator recently addressed the prospect of strictly adult mods for Hogwarts Legacy in a locked thread by stating that they are covering their ass from the franchise's lynch mobs and thus these sort of mods won't be featured on the website. I'm interested to know whether clothing mods which are less prudish than the outfits available for the base game will be tolerated ( and if so to what extent, barring nudity ) or if where Hogwarts Legacy is concerned, we must also abide by the same Victorian sensibilities of the period in which the game is set in.

Bearing in mind that attire which might be categorized as 'skimpy' or even 'sexy' has been officially released for explicitly underage character in major, stringent franchises - such as for teenagers in The Sims, not to mention 'teen' clothing stores in reality. But, due to the apparent influence of a puritan cult revolving around the game, many things which are valid elsewhere have been rendered invalid for Hogwarts Legacy, which means that I actually need to ask if hosting of clothing mods ranging from crop tops and shorts to underwear is going to be facilitated. I would also inquire if anyone can verify the rumors that these mods are going to be removed from the Nexus.

Edited by Ulornag
16 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

LoversLab is hosted in Canada, but does business with various international advertising partners.  Are you willing to risk losing the site because you wanted to see virtual underage thighs?

I would need a refresher on why exactly seeing virtual 'underage' thighs, something that can also be seen in the official releases ( Not even mods ) of life simulators like The Sims or school setting JRPG's that contain shorts or skirts, or which can be seen out in the streets and sold commercially by adult fashion designers for 'underage' consumers, would risk losing the site?

I didn't realize Loverslab's main international advertising partners were based in Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I don't know what they should or shouldn't do but if they do choose to do a blanket ban on anything showing any skin, I would understand. Even if it's not sexual, nobody wants to risk being associated with the "P" word.

9 minutes ago, BarackHObama said:

I don't know what they should or shouldn't do but if they do choose to do a blanket ban on anything showing any skin, I would understand. Even if it's not sexual, nobody wants to risk being associated with the "P" word.

True, being branded a heretic and then burned at the stake by fanatic mobs is a classic risk throughout history. Good thing the profit motive overcame that when it comes to fashion designers, movie directors and triple A game developers or else we'd all be living under Iranian modesty laws where you're not allowed to tailor shorts for teenagers or depict one in a movie without being covered head to toe.

I'll refer to my earlier posts stating 'no sexualization' of student characters. So rather than defining the line in detail, which is sure to have all kinds of edge cases muddy things up, we'll simply take down what we feel is inappropriate and that'll be that. Let's not be overly dramatic.

5 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

I'll refer to my earlier posts stating 'no sexualization' of student characters. So rather than defining the line in detail, which is sure to have all kinds of edge cases muddy things up, we'll simply take down what we feel is inappropriate and that'll be that. Let's not be overly dramatic.

Appreciate the response, and the line would indeed be your pejorative. Personally, I would reckon that anything which goes in young adult clothing stores or already depicted in mainstream U.S media ( TV Series, movies and video games ) should be included without any second thoughts, and it would feel completely bizarre to be enforcing some kind of fundamentalist modesty criteria which literally no major company or entity in the USA does for teenagers, that even schools would catch flak for trying to enforce on students, and which is more reminiscent of the modesty police of non-western regimes.

Well, to be fair, I actually need to impose even more restrictions on the above than US fashion and media companies do in order to strictly align with the 'no sexualization' rule, because teenagers in movies and clothes made by adults and marketed for teenagers, even clothes worn by teenagers in game, are absolutely sexualized up to 11 with cleavages and booty shorts ( Which again, is mind-boggling to be forbidden for a video game character but not in reality ), but I imagine that items like regular shorts, skirts, crop-tops, open back dresses, and other outfits which are basically PEGI-13 should pass with flying colors.

11 hours ago, Ulornag said:

I would need a refresher on why exactly seeing virtual 'underage' thighs, something that can also be seen in the official releases ( Not even mods ) of life simulators like The Sims or school setting JRPG's that contain shorts or skirts, or which can be seen out in the streets and sold commercially by adult fashion designers for 'underage' consumers, would risk losing the site?

I didn't realize Loverslab's main international advertising partners were based in Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Thing is, it is not those games, it is harry potter, and in the end the mods get final say.

On 2/15/2023 at 7:14 PM, BarackHObama said:

Age of consent in most States, England and Canada is 16. Pretty sure none of the characters are pre pubescent children so this has nothing to do with the P word. The only thing that would be wrong with a mod that shows some skin in Hogwarts is that it's just out of place but that's most mods anyways. 

3 hours ago, Sunglare said:

Age of consent in most States, England and Canada is 16. Pretty sure none of the characters are pre pubescent children so this has nothing to do with the P word. The only thing that would be wrong with a mod that shows some skin in Hogwarts is that it's just out of place but that's most mods anyways. 

It's not even about the AOC ( Which is irrelevant when it comes to pixels anyway, so long as it's prefaced by the disclaimer that all affected models are intended to depict adults ) anymore though. Before Hogwarts Legacy came out, we all knew what an 'adult' or 'NSFW' mod ( Naturally, that's what this website is for ) is, and so does the Nexus when filtering mods in other games - it's a mod portraying/alluding to sexual acts or displaying nudity as defined by most societies, including the USA - Breasts, genitalia and buttocks.

For some inexplicable reason, banning strictly adult mods was still not enough for the Nexus, and they've spontaneously decided to collectively immerse all of us in the game's Victorian atmosphere by dialing their 'sexual immorality' principles 100 years back, or a few thousands kilometers away to the Middle-east's harshest theocracies, Apparently, any exposure of skin or clothes deemed too 'tight-fitting' are an inappropriate sexualization of a teenager and must be stamped out with fanatic zeal.

Any item of clothing that nobody in the USA would blink twice at seeing in a teenager clothing store or watching teenagers on screen wearing is outlawed for Hogwarts Legacy. These people have taken upon themselves the role of an Amish grandpa, above and beyond any sane aversion to actual adult modding of the game. I don't understand what exactly is their problem, and I hope Loverslab doesn't follow suit at least in that regard.

I actually inquired about the entire ordeal on the Nexus itself and got the following response from the owner:

hogwartsnexus.png

I really don't get what is so hard to understand.  Nexus says, "we don't want it on our site."  LoversLab says, "we don't want it on our site."  They own the sites, they get to decide what they will and will not host.  They aren't obligated to carry content they don't like.  They aren't obligated to provide data storage and bandwidth for things they find objectionable.  They aren't even obligated to be consistent or impartial in how they apply site rules.

If you don't like it, go someplace else, and Nexus and LL will lose some small amount of advertising or subscription revenue, a price they are obviously willing to pay.

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

I really don't get what is so hard to understand.  Nexus says, "we don't want it on our site."  LoversLab says, "we don't want it on our site."  They own the sites, they get to decide what they will and will not host.  They aren't obligated to carry content they don't like.  They aren't obligated to provide data storage and bandwidth for things they find objectionable.  They aren't even obligated to be consistent or impartial in how they apply site rules.

If you don't like it, go someplace else, and Nexus and LL will lose some small amount of advertising or subscription revenue, a price they are obviously willing to pay.

Yeah, I don't know what's so hard to understand for you here. Do you also happen to be one of those individuals that, whenever they see someone levying so much as a minor judgement or critique about a facet of a book, TV show, game, company, or online service, immediately rush forward to 'enlighten' them that if they don't like something, they're not obliged to consume or use it, and therefore nobody is ever allowed to share their opinion on anything? And on a forum no less. 

Trust me, I'm certainly not the first person here to remark on the bizarre nature of this affair, and neither me nor anyone else who did so far need any reminders to understand perfectly well that these are private platforms and the owners are the authority in charge of what's included and what isn't. They could just as well decide to ban teddy bears, or LGBT themes from uploaded mods for that matter, and would be well within their rights to do so. At the same time, users are likewise allowed to question the consistency and impartiality of various decisions and certainly to discuss it among themselves. You do understand that much, right?

And I don't even subjectively 'dislike' Loverslab rationale concerning legitimately adult mods that much - They said there are some 'public opinion' considerations involved to put it lightly and in light of the raving hordes out there who are unable to exercise a shred of critical thinking and follow a dogmatic herd mentality ( Which is still only applied very selectively ), I can respect that. I then proposed that it should at least be common sense and a non-controversial decision to allow SFW mods featuring clothes that wouldn't be out of place in any U.S teenage fashion store or TV Series for that matter, for which I was told there might be a case-by-case determination based upon the moderation's personal feelings about where the line for sexualization is drawn, an answer which I already affirmed is well within their rights and all I can hope for as far as user suggestions go.

When it comes to the Nexus owners, there's a slight difference in the fact that they are the trend-setters of the modding community. Anything which would be authorized by the Nexus would be almost guaranteed to make it into Loverslab as well, and all I have to say about the matter is exactly what I've said so far - That I'll never be able to understand what possessed them to crack down on any mod showing the tiniest sliver of skin or 'the character's ass looks too shapely in those riding leathers' and other oddly archaic insights because the pixels are canonically 16 and apparently 16 year olds in the USA can't ever be shown wearing anything other than monastic robes lest it sexualize them. The more you know.

17 minutes ago, Ryntan said:

Btw. what happened to the Discord shared here a couple of days ago, which was explicitly created to host some more controverse mods?

It was shared in another thread.  Took a look yesterday, there looked to be a nude mod and a handful of others.  Be interesting to see what develops.

@Ulornag  See what I did there?  I accepted the owner/moderator position, and instead of rehashing arguments that have already been made I went to look at alternate resources!  Amazing how simple it was!  But you be you and feel free to tell me what kind of person I am.  

23 minutes ago, aurreth said:

It was shared in another thread.  Took a look yesterday, there looked to be a nude mod and a handful of others.  Be interesting to see what develops.

@Ulornag  See what I did there?  I accepted the owner/moderator position, and instead of rehashing arguments that have already been made I went to look at alternate resources!  Amazing how simple it was!  But you be you and feel free to tell me what kind of person I am.  

Even that is not so simple as you make it out to be. The Nexus is the premiere online resource for gaming mods, after that we have ModDB which also takes its cues from there, and this is the premiere site for those seeking adult content or who can't find the variety they're after in the former. That discord server happened to be closed to new invites only a few days ago, and is currently only open for 24 hours before closing down again according to the poster in the other thread who shared the new invite. It's essentially a fluke, and now that, coupled with playground.ru which you need to run through Google Translate to view unless you're a native Russian speaker and which is barely known to the vast majority of people, are currently the only 'alternative resources' I know of for Hogwarts Legacy mods.

It's safe to say that 90% or more of gamers and modders are probably not going to find their way into an obscure, semi-exclusive discord server or a Russian niche modding site, which mean's we're going to be missing out on a vast wealth of mods which get submitted to the Nexus or here and summarily taken down ( Hopefully won't be happening as much here with non-nude clothing mods as it does on the Nexus, jury's still out on that ) - like the Dark Ensemble Leggings mod which got removed from the Nexus, its creator hasn't backed it up on either your discord server or any other alternative space, and it was a pretty good mod. Luckily, some of us managed to download it before it was destroyed. 

Secondly, many in the crowd which is largely responsible for the policies implemented by the Nexus and, perhaps somewhat more reluctantly on this website, have not seen fit to merely announce that they disapprove of a particular content and are triggered by its presence, but launched a full-fledged crusade against anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with them, slandering them as 'pedophiles' and decrying their moral values. Which is why their creed is being deconstructed and they're facing backlash from anyone less brainwashed than them. 

Finally, I will emphasize once again that users can both acknowledge the owner's position and provide feedback on it at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive. 

Edited by Ulornag
1 hour ago, Ulornag said:

perhaps somewhat more reluctantly on this website, have not seen fit to merely announce that they disapprove of a particular content and are triggered by its presence, but launched a full-fledged crusade against anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with them, slandering them as 'pedophiles' and decrying their moral values. Which is why their creed is being deconstructed and they're facing backlash from anyone less brainwashed than them. 

We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

If you find yourself asking, "Should I post this questionably legal content?" The answer is simply no.

Taken from:-

It's not about whether anyone here, be they member or moderator, agrees or disagrees with the law or how it can be used.

It's not about whether or not there is an actual victim that is being protected by not producing/hosting/using such content.

It's simply the fact is those laws have been used to take down sites before (and/or sent them running to find countries that would host their content) and LL doesn't want to be another one.

The rules above at to protect the site, I expect the same goes for Nexus, although there might be a more moralistic narrative over there.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Ulornag:

Auch das ist nicht so einfach, wie Sie es darstellen. The Nexus ist die erste Online-Ressource für Gaming-Mods, danach haben wir ModDB, die sich ebenfalls daran orientiert, und dies ist die erste Seite für diejenigen, die nach Inhalten für Erwachsene suchen oder die nicht die Vielfalt finden, nach der sie suchen . Dieser Discord-Server wurde erst vor ein paar Tagen für neue Einladungen geschlossen und ist derzeit nur für 24 Stunden geöffnet, bevor er wieder geschlossen wird, wie aus dem Poster im anderen Thread hervorgeht, der die neue Einladung geteilt hat. Es ist im Wesentlichen ein Zufall, und nun, zusammen mit Playground.ru, das Sie durch Google Translate laufen müssen, um es anzuzeigen, es sei denn, Sie sind russischer Muttersprachler, und das der überwiegenden Mehrheit der Menschen kaum bekannt ist, ist derzeit die einzige Alternative mir bekannte Ressourcen für Hogwarts Legacy-Mods.

Man kann mit Sicherheit sagen, dass 90 % oder mehr der Gamer und Modder wahrscheinlich nicht den Weg in einen obskuren, halbexklusiven Discord-Server oder eine russische Nischen-Modding-Site finden werden, was bedeutet, dass wir eine Menge verpassen werden Fülle von Mods, die an den Nexus oder hier gesendet und kurzerhand entfernt werden (hoffentlich passiert hier nicht so viel mit nicht nackten Kleidungsmods wie auf dem Nexus, darüber ist noch keine Entscheidung getroffen) - wie die Dark Ensemble Leggings Mod, der aus dem Nexus entfernt wurde, sein Ersteller hat ihn weder auf Ihrem Discord-Server noch auf einem anderen alternativen Speicherplatz gesichert, und es war ein ziemlich guter Mod. Glücklicherweise gelang es einigen von uns, es herunterzuladen, bevor es zerstört wurde.

Zweitens haben viele in der Menge, die weitgehend für die vom Nexus implementierten Richtlinien verantwortlich ist und vielleicht etwas zurückhaltender auf dieser Website ist, es nicht für angebracht gehalten, lediglich zu verkünden, dass sie einen bestimmten Inhalt missbilligen und durch seine Präsenz ausgelöst werden, sondern gestartet ein ausgewachsener Kreuzzug gegen jeden, der mit ihnen nicht einer Meinung ist, sie als „Pädophile“ verleumdet und ihre moralischen Werte anprangert. Aus diesem Grund wird ihr Glauben dekonstruiert und sie sehen sich einer Gegenreaktion von jemandem gegenüber, der weniger einer Gehirnwäsche unterzogen ist als sie.

Abschließend möchte ich noch einmal betonen, dass Benutzer sowohl die Position des Eigentümers anerkennen als auch gleichzeitig Feedback dazu geben können, sie schließen sich nicht gegenseitig aus. 

What a wordy twaddle...

... but none of this will have any effect - the site owners have the domiciliary rights and that ultimately says everything.

And they are even so confident that you can accuse them of quite a lot of stupid stuff here - without being expelled "from the house" right away.

Funny - I even support the position of the site owner or operator. Why? Because I personally assume - that some users here only use the topic "Hogwarts Legacy" to wage a war aka feud against this site - for whatever reason.

Every bullshit is inflated - there is twisted like the proverbial eel - but in the end it always comes down to the same thing...

..they want to determine what is published here and if the site operators don't agree with it -> it's "stupid fart faces".

One says it in 20 words - the other writes whole "treats" about it.

All this argument about "it's just pixels" won't hold up in a court of law.  Depictions of child porn, even if it's fictitious characters, is VERY illegal in most countries, and for good reason.  Unlike most "kinks", it's been fairly well established that people who simulate child porn will eventually move on to trying to enact it in real life.

Are clothing mods porn?  Not usually, but it's the classic case of "slippery slope".  Nexus and LL are right to steer as far clear of it as they can.

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

If you find yourself asking, "Should I post this questionably legal content?" The answer is simply no.

Taken from:-

It's not about whether anyone here, be they member or moderator, agrees or disagrees with the law or how it can be used.

It's not about whether or not there is an actual victim that is being protected by not producing/hosting/using such content.

It's simply the fact is those laws have been used to take down sites before (and/or sent them running to find countries that would host their content) and LL doesn't want to be another one.

The rules above at to protect the site, I expect the same goes for Nexus, although there might be a more moralistic narrative over there.

1 hour ago, davisev5225 said:

All this argument about "it's just pixels" won't hold up in a court of law.  Depictions of child porn, even if it's fictitious characters, is VERY illegal in most countries, and for good reason.  Unlike most "kinks", it's been fairly well established that people who simulate child porn will eventually move on to trying to enact it in real life.

Are clothing mods porn?  Not usually, but it's the classic case of "slippery slope".  Nexus and LL are right to steer as far clear of it as they can.

Clearly the Nexus and Loverslab admins are, if nothing else, much more familiar and versed about the law than either of you are, which is why they've cited personal discomfort and/or publicity considerations for the decisions rather than appealing to any legal barriers that simply don't exist, which would've been the very first rebuttal offered if it was plainly 'illegal' to do so. I also grow tired of extensively pontificating on this topic, so let me be as curt as possible with both of you:

There are no U.S or any other laws ( outside of Islamic theocracies ) forbidding the depiction or actual dressing of teenagers in perceived 'revealing' or 'sexy' clothing or any item of clothing whatsoever which does not facilitate nudity or de-facto sexual acts. You can find things like skirts, short shorts, crop-tops, cleavages, even underwear being designed and sold by adults for teens, being portrayed in TV for actual teen actors, and certainly appearing in games like The Sims. US and Western child pornography/depiction laws only pertain to nudity and sexual acts. Even then, depiction of sexual acts and nudity involving underage persons can be permitted if the actors or character portraying them can conceivably pass as adults to a reasonable observer - which is why the creators of the teen TV series 'Euphoria', a worldwide success, aren't sitting in jail for showing sex scenes of characters that are canonically underage.

Needless to say, established precedent for *actual teens in real life* is even more lenient when it comes to fictional pixels, which is why JRPG and hentai creators aren't all jailed for depicting some anime Japanese schoolgirl that looks like she's physiologically 10 years old engaged in some sexualized activity. You only need to specify that all characters are INTENDED to represent 18+ year old participants beforehand, which is what all those hentai games do.

Hogwarts Legacy is infinitely less of a gray area than that. The PC's character is fully sexually developed and could be perceived as an adult by a reasonable observer, and 'lore' does not matter in a court. None of the NSFW modders in other platforms are violating any laws so long as they add a "Every character affected by this mod is above 18, using the game's base model to represent this independent character" disclaimer to cover their bases, which any lawyer could blissfully sign on. 

There are no laws preventing ANY mod, be it simply a non-puritan clothing mod or a full-blown sexual activity mod, from being published with the proper qualifiers.

As for whether allowing an adult-looking video game model to bare their knees or shoulders or wear form-fitting riding leathers is a 'slippery slope', I will let my previous arguments speak for themselves and have no interest in engaging with people who borrow their worldviews from an Iranian modesty police squad as they are under the impression that all manners of western attire automatically equal 'sexualization' and impurity.

Edited by Ulornag
26 minutes ago, Ulornag said:

Iranian modesty police squad as they are under the impression that all manners of western attire automatically equal 'sexualization' and impurity.

Well, they do...
Alhamdulillah!

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Funny - I even support the position of the site owner or operator. Why? Because I personally assume - that some users here only use the topic "Hogwarts Legacy" to wage a war aka feud against this site - for whatever reason.

That had crossed my mind too but then I'm a cantankerous cunt who thinks half the posts to Tech help here are Trolls ?

(yes I am aware of the hypocrisy suggesting others are trolling after what I just posted above this)

Clearly the Nexus and Loverslab admins are, if nothing else, much more familiar and versed about the law than either of you are, which is why they've cited personal discomfort and/or publicity considerations for the decisions rather than appealing to any legal barriers that simply don't exist

The laws you claim don't exist are precisely why Nexus and LL staff are uncomfortable with it.  As someone who works in IT in the USA, I'm legally obligated to report anything I find on a customer machine that resembles child exploitation.  Yes, this includes JRPG-type games with suggestive themes.  A textual declaration that "no, I swear this person is supposed to be over 18!!1!111!" is not a legal justification.  This is why LL specifically has this rule in place:

"As we are typically associated as being an adult pornographic community, we will not allow any sort of nudity or sexual content involving characters that could be seen as depicting somebody as underage. This includes any character that could be seen as loli, shota, child, or underage teen, regardless of it's position as a virtual character or the intent to be passed off as a mystical race who only looks young; the only thing that matters in this respect is what the character appears to be at a glance."

Dressing characters that are clearly presented as being below the age of consent (which is generally 18, not 16, in USA/Canada) in sexualized outfits is dangerously close to crossing that line, if not outright crossing it.

There are no U.S or any other laws ( outside of Islamic theocracies ) forbidding the depiction or actual dressing of teenagers in perceived 'revealing' or 'sexy' clothing or any item of clothing whatsoever which does not facilitate nudity or de-facto sexual acts. You can find things like skirts, short shorts, crop-tops, cleavages, even underwear being designed and sold by adults for teens, being portrayed in TV for actual teen actors, and certainly appearing in games like The Sims. US and Western child pornography/depiction laws only pertain to nudity and sexual acts. Even then, depiction of sexual acts and nudity involving underage persons can be permitted if the actors or character portraying them can conceivably pass as adults to a reasonable observer - which is why the creators of the teen TV series 'Euphoria', a worldwide success, aren't sitting in jail for showing sex scenes of characters that are canonically underage.

Yes there are.  This is why you cannot find, for example, any lingerie products marketed at teenagers.  The fashion industry loves 'em as young as they can get 'em, so it's very telling that they aren't selling sexualized products to minors.  I would think you would have noticed that, since you apparently spend a lot of time perusing skimpy clothes for teenagers.

Needless to say, established precedent for *actual teens in real life* is even more lenient when it comes to fictional pixels, which is why JRPG and hentai creators aren't all jailed for depicting some anime Japanese schoolgirl that looks like she's physiologically 10 years old engaged in some sexualized activity. You only need to specify that all characters are INTENDED to represent 18+ year old participants beforehand, which is what all those hentai games do.

Not in USA/Canada.  See my first point.  I'm legally obligated to report such content; otherwise, I could be equal party to any criminal charges.

Hogwarts Legacy is infinitely less of a gray area than that. The PC's character is fully sexually developed and could be perceived as an adult by a reasonable observer, and 'lore' does not matter in a court. None of the NSFW modders in other platforms are violating any laws so long as they add a "Every character affected by this mod is above 18, using the game's base model to represent this independent character" disclaimer to cover their bases, which any lawyer could blissfully sign on.

You are so very wrong here.

"Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (/ˈhɒɡwɔːrts/) is a fictional boarding school of magic for students aged eleven to eighteen, and is the primary setting for the first six books in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series and serves as a major setting in the Wizarding World universe.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogwarts

Given the main character is established as a FIFTH YEAR student, that means they're likely 15-16 years old, which is below the legal age of consent of EIGHTEEN years old (not 16 like you seem to think).  Also, the law is very plain and strict on this matter.  People who have performed sexual acts with a minor, even when arguing that said minor "looked and acted like an adult", even when providing proof that the minor was using a fake ID, still faced child exploitation/porn convictions.

There are no laws preventing ANY mod, be it simply a non-puritan clothing mod or a full-blown sexual activity mod, from being published with the proper qualifiers.

Yes there are, you just clearly don't care and want to sexualize children.

As for whether allowing an adult-looking video game model to bare their knees or shoulders or wear form-fitting riding leathers is a 'slippery slope', I will let my previous arguments speak for themselves and have no interest in engaging with people who borrow their worldviews from an Iranian modesty police squad as they are under the impression that all manners of western attire automatically equal 'sexualization' and impurity.

Wow, how very mature to call everyone who is interested in following the law and protecting children "Iranian modesty police squads".

Could a mod please deal with this individual before they cause even more harm?

Edited by davisev5225