Can Someone Check This Build?

Start your game. Make sure to have move objects on and check Custom Content. That is where my problem lies. This build has no custom content. Nothing. Yet it has a blue wrench.

Start your game. Gallery. Lots. Garcemac. Wolf In Forgotten Hollow. Its a nice build and it uses a few packs, but no CC. The only thing I want is for Maxis to fix their fucking jank game and to tell me why my builds are flagged with that fucking wrench.

Thanks. Its a nice build. Not finished because fuck Maxis. But its not a bad build.

9 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Start your game. Make sure to have move objects on and check Custom Content. That is where my problem lies. This build has no custom content. Nothing. Yet it has a blue wrench.

Start your game. Gallery. Lots. Garcemac. Wolf In Forgotten Hollow. Its a nice build and it uses a few packs, but no CC. The only thing I want is for Maxis to fix their fucking jank game and to tell me why my builds are flagged with that fucking wrench.

Thanks. Its a nice build. Not finished because fuck Maxis. But its not a bad build.

I do not know if i understand your question, but if you for example have photos or paint by reference in the build it will be tagged as modded (why? because EA). Also if you create the build while using mods (any mod) in your game it will probably be tagged as modded. 

There is probably several workarounds, but the one i know and many people use is: Create your build, save it to your gallery. Exit the game, remove your mods folder and clear the cache files, start the game, place the build in the world, save it again to the gallery, now it should not be flagged as modded. Or simply remove your mods folder if you plan to create a build that you want to share in the gallery, and add them again after you have shared it.