Need help woohoo with self and anyone else using KW not working

Hi guys, I'm new to mods. and I have read so many post on here but haven't found my specific problem. My sims cannot woohoo using the KW I have everything installed correctly yet when it gets time woohoo they start ask for condom then the sim boos her and and auto gets dressed can anyone assist? Same for whoring can't woohoo so she isn't making any money 

Does your sim have condoms in their inventory? They can be purchased from a phone or computer with the "online shopping" option. Also, in build mode, you can put condom vending machines on walls, and sims can purchase condoms from those. Boxes of condoms are (I think) also purchased in buy mode under decorations. Additionally, I have a mod that lets you purchase household items from the grocery store, and I see all of the KW items availabe there, too (condoms, pills, etc.).

With KW, if either of the two sims involved in Woohoo have a condom in their inventory, they can use it. (With Passion, the male has to have the condom.)