Sims 4 "full-Package" futanari Penis

So im searchin for a Futapenis that is well the Full-Package, meaning Pussy and Balls. The closest i found is Noir´s Futanari Pack. Havin and Vagina version without the balls or a Testicles Version without the Vagina. Im basicly searching for one that has both.

Idk if thats even possible to do or if there is any limitation in the way SIMS or WW works that prevents this.

Thx in advance for any awnsers.

I'm not a modeler, but I can't think of any hard reason full-package can't be done. The main catch is animation: the model would need a little adjustment to avoid crowding out the pussy, namely, the balls would be further forward and the base of the cock higher up the groin, which would nudge existing anims out of place. Unless there's a way to code offsets into the model itself, animators would need to create a whole dedicated set to account for it, and that opens up a host of issues with random playlists.

But yeah, I was disappointed to learn genitals in WW are either/or and not additive. I haven't used Noir's models so I don't know if the rig maps to vaginal animations, but if the genital switch determines when anims are used, that's another potential issue. Though all Turbodriver would need to do is patch the code so all nodes can be used by a single rig.