Crashing in Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

So, for some reason my game keeps crashing shortly after I enter the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. It's the first time this character is going there, I talk to Astrid and go about the usual stuff and when I get close to the group in the middle of the Sanctuary, my game crashes. I tried disabling graphics mods and it still crashes. I have no idea what is causing the crashing.

Papyrus.0.log Loadorder.txt

Most likely caused by a mesh belonging to a character named "Lis", formid 0xA19FE, record type NPC_. Mesh contains a BSTriShape named "dick". Mesh may be called skeleton.nif.

So, inspect these records in xEdit:

0x0003289A
0x000A19FE

Check for mods overwriting related records. Find all related nifs, starting with those named skeleton.nif. Check these files for conflicts and resolve when necessary.

18 hours ago, traison said:

Most likely caused by a mesh belonging to a character named "Lis", formid 0xA19FE, record type NPC_. Mesh contains a BSTriShape named "dick". Mesh may be called skeleton.nif.

So, inspect these records in xEdit:

0x0003289A
0x000A19FE

Check for mods overwriting related records. Find all related nifs, starting with those named skeleton.nif. Check these files for conflicts and resolve when necessary.

17 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Lis is the spider and this the famous spider ctd.

Check mnc and cf is not overwritten by skeleton.

I've downloaded SSEEdit. How do I do any of this?