Could we have ability to disable cocks packages installed, same way we can disable certain animations

I wondered if its possible to get ability to disable certain cock packages installed, while some creators do pack cocks separately some do have various sizes packed in together. Think be nice if we could select which ones we wish to be actively used like were able to with animation packs. So we can more easily use randomizing feature with cock packs, while disabling ones we for instance do not want to show up in selections.

Any thoughts?

On 2/12/2023 at 5:00 PM, Khaine2000DK said:

I wondered if its possible to get ability to disable certain cock packages installed, while some creators do pack cocks separately some do have various sizes packed in together. Think be nice if we could select which ones we wish to be actively used like were able to with animation packs. So we can more easily use randomizing feature with cock packs, while disabling ones we for instance do not want to show up in selections.

Any thoughts?

If it is a merged package, simply un-merge it with sims 4 studio and remove the ones you do not want to use. If it is not a merged package but instead every swatch in one package you can still open sims 4 studio, select "my projects", select the file, and remove the "swatches" you are not interested in, save, and that's it. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
19 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If it is a merged package, simply un-merge it with sims 4 studio and remove the ones you do not want to use. If it is not a merged package but instead every swatch in one package you can still open sims 4 studio, select "my projects", select the file, and remove the "swatches" you are not interested in, save, and that's it. 

Oh okay thanks.