Hi. I Have 51 Notifications

This is NOT going to go well for a shit ton of Karens. BTW, LL, apparently "KARENS" is a spelling mistake. Nothing I like more than red squiggly lines under my perfect fucking English. Shit... This degree aught to be worth something... Bunch of fucking Americans and Russians trying to teach a college edumicated Scot how to fucking spell the dead Queen's English. For my Major (LOL WHY DID I WASTE SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY. Yes, I am shouting at you)

I stood up and recited Macbeth. They didn't let me get half way through it... TOP TIP: If you want an English degree (a degree that was still relevant in the 1980s. Before the entire planet decided to become fucking illiterate) I am just typing because I am bored.

Just read Mcbeth - quite possibly the greatest book ever written. Watch the movie, read the book. Insta-useless degree. Forgive me - or don't - for clicking SUBMIT TOPIC.

As an aside: Are any of my ESIV mods still here? I made this profile when I stopped modding ESIV Oblivion and I cannot for the life of remember my modding profile name. I like to keep shit separate because you assholes like to bitch like your mommy left.

This IS NOT going to go well. BTW LL, get the squiggly red lines out from beneath my words. LRN 2 ENGRISH. SUBMIT TOPIC here I come. I am going to regret this. Actually, no. I regret nothing. I have an extra set of balls if you need one.

I just wish the red lines and juvenile squiggles would appear after I post. That would be hilarious - but maybe heartbreaking for all you illiterate motherfuckers. Mahal na mahal kita!

Extra edit: I just noticed my profile pic. That pic is from Oblivion circa 2013. That is my main toon with her tongue buried deep inside her sister's bumhole. I should probably update it. Incest is not welcome here anymore, but dog fucking is A-OK.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Edited by GMac2021