Feminine frame issues

Hi there!

I created a male sim with a feminine frame in CAS and give him hourglass silhouette, used cheat traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn to give him breats, and used simdulgence body top and body bottom (simplegenes) with gender unlock. The problem is, that his boobs, hips, and butt size keep resetting everytime I close the game. Is it possible to fix this issue? I would be grateful for your suggestions.

22 hours ago, zuzannao said:

Hi there!

I created a male sim with a feminine frame in CAS and give him hourglass silhouette, used cheat traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn to give him breats, and used simdulgence body top and body bottom (simplegenes) with gender unlock. The problem is, that his boobs, hips, and butt size keep resetting everytime I close the game. Is it possible to fix this issue? I would be grateful for your suggestions.

I do not know if it is the problem here, but a common cause for resetting body size is default feet, and even worse if for some reason you have duplicated default feet. If you are using default feet see if your sim is using the feet for the appropriate gender, or try removing them from your mods folder, and see if you have duplicated (and i mean different default feet). 

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2023 at 6:45 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

I do not know if it is the problem here, but a common cause for resetting body size is default feet, and even worse if for some reason you have duplicated default feet. If you are using default feet see if your sim is using the feet for the appropriate gender, or try removing them from your mods folder, and see if you have duplicated (and i mean different default feet). 

You were right, feet were a cause of problem! Do you know how can I fix this problem? I'd love to use magicbot's or necrodog's feet while playing the sims.

4 hours ago, zuzannao said:

You were right, feet were a cause of problem! Do you know how can I fix this problem? I'd love to use magicbot's or necrodog's feet while playing the sims.

Try downloading again the most updated version, and keep only ONE default feet. You can have other feet in your game to use in cas or in body parts for wicked whims, but only one default. Install first the female version only, if everything looks good you can try installing the male version after that. If the feet from one creator does not work try a different one. Another important thing is that you should not batch patch replacements with for example sims 4 studio, that will break the replacement and cause a lot of issues.