Serial Killer Sims; Where to find?

I've been looking for some serial killers to go in my eco world and i can't find any apart from ones for Sims 3. I'm a bit lazy and haven't really got time to make all these serial killers i want in my game so i've been trying to find them. I don't think i'll find a Fred and Rose West but i should be able to find the well known ones like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy. can anyone help me with a link, i'm usually good at finding stuff but this i can't.

2 hours ago, ck666 said:

I've been looking for some serial killers to go in my eco world and i can't find any apart from ones for Sims 3. I'm a bit lazy and haven't really got time to make all these serial killers i want in my game so i've been trying to find them. I don't think i'll find a Fred and Rose West but i should be able to find the well known ones like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy. can anyone help me with a link, i'm usually good at finding stuff but this i can't.

You can also check this mod by sacrificial, it adds a bunch of serial killers to your world that will randomly (or player controlled) spawn and autonomously "take care" of your sims ?. It is not sims that you can add individually to your game, but i think you might find the mod interesting: Life Tragedies Release Notes (sacrificialmods.com)

It contains a little bit of violence, so if you do not like that then do not check the mod and forget my comment ?

On 2/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

You can also check this mod by sacrificial, it adds a bunch of serial killers to your world that will randomly (or player controlled) spawn and autonomously "take care" of your sims ?. It is not sims that you can add individually to your game, but i think you might find the mod interesting: Life Tragedies Release Notes (sacrificialmods.com)

It contains a little bit of violence, so if you do not like that then do not check the mod and forget my comment ?

yeah i've got that one, i've only tried out Jason so far in that one. But he showed up and killed three people outside and then went in the house and became friends with the family that i wanted him to kill. then the farther got a terminal illness and jason went to the hospital with him for surgery and i was hoping Jason would kill sims there. Very good mod tho, it was quite sad when the farther had only a couple of days to live, he just spent it with his son and died right infront of him. I got a mod called Mortem where death doesn't come but the body is taken away and you can do a funeral. 
 I just installed a mod called Corpse Experiments which looks good for serial killer sims.