LD:Interactions_Solo_GoToRabbitHole_PlasticSurgery_+20SP Error

4 hours ago, XxEokaxX said:

I have started having this pop up in the game saying "WickedWhims is sad". And when i used my last exception file at last exception assistant it returned this error. I cant identify the exact mod through multiple tries. Help!?Capture.PNG.d4c12df938cf842fae0a6c517dbf3e2d.PNG

lastException.txt 22.7 kBĀ Ā·Ā 4 downloads

Ā 

Life is Drama, from Sacrificial, is causing errors. That mod has not been updated for a while now, so it is normal that is causing glitches.

I know Sacrificial wants to update it during the second half of February, so you should remove it until then, or assume that is going to be glitchy until you update it..Ā 

6 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Ā 

Life is Drama, from Sacrificial, is causing errors. That mod has not been updated for a while now, so it is normal that is causing glitches.

I know Sacrificial wants to update it during the second half of February, so you should remove it until then, or assume that is going to be glitchy until you update it..Ā 

I uninstalled all sacrificial mods already , yet this issue is still persistent. Any other potential mod?

11 minutes ago, XxEokaxX said:

I uninstalled all sacrificial mods already , yet this issue is still persistent. Any other potential mod?

If you uninstalled that mod it is not possible that you are getting the exact same lastexception error. If you are getting different ones you can upload them here so we can take a look. If it is still the very same error delete your cache files (avatarcache and localthumcache, located in your sims 4 folder) in case something is still stuck in memory, and make sure you do not have any duplicates of that mod (very common problem for example when updating mods).

25 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If you uninstalled that mod it is not possible that you are getting the exact same lastexception error. If you are getting different ones you can upload them here so we can take a look. If it is still the very same error delete your cache files (avatarcache and localthumcache, located in your sims 4 folder) in case something is still stuck in memory, and make sure you do not have any duplicates of that mod (very common problem for example when updating mods).

SOLVED!

Hey @LittleRedSonja, Thanks for the responses. Looks likeĀ  i did delete the sacrificial mods that I installed on my own but there were duplicates hiding in my custom sims cosmetics i got from LL. So the LD Issue is solved . Secondly the "WW Is sad" issue was happening because of this file called "tuning_file_for_WW". Overall I was able to pin point the culprits by using "Better exceptions" mod. Thanks!