Tricky Pregnancy/Birth Controll issue

Ok so this might be a pretty difficult or well conviluded question to answer but.....
I have recently been having difficulties with getting my sims pregnant, useing WW that is, and i think i know what the issue to that might be, meaning i probally could solve it yes. However this is where the complicated part comes in.

So idealy i'd like to have my sims get pregnant 100% guaraneteed if they are using no birth controll and then also prevent pregnancy 100% if they are using some sort of birth controll. I know this isnt very realstic or anything but i'd like it to be that simple so i can have better controll and not have to try and try like a houndred times just to get pregnant. Or get unexcepted suprices.

I know that there is a bunch of settings to surely make it work this way but i have searched and searched through both WW and MCCC and it still isnt working properly.

So if anyone could make a list of which settings and also where to find these settings to make this work, then i would be soooo greatful.
And of course if you wish to see screenshots/pictures of all my current settings of both WW and MCCC, then i can provide that.
Oh and i did once save in the world manager but i made a new save file with the "save as" right away without closing the game, so i dont know if that could be the issue but i'll mention it just in case. Thanks in advance for the help or advice!