Sims disappearing after new update?

I decided to update the wickedwhims mod a week after the new update, before it my game was working just fine. When I updated wickedwhims i lost all my saves and when I tried to make a new game, I could use CAS just fine. When I tried to start the game and pick a lot, when I moved into the lot i got error code 109(i think). I thought I installed it wrong or something so I exited the game, moved all my mods to my desktop, deleted all the wickedwhims files including the recycling bin, and tried to reinstall it. I did everything right but whenever I logged back in, I tried without all my other mods/just wickedwhims, it did the same thing so I don't think it's a problem with conflicting mods. The startup is fine too it says everything loaded in fine... but my sim did not. What do I do? My game is boring without wickedwhims realism :?717625407_Sims4Screenshot2023_02.07-10_46_27_35.png.f2da2dd68bf29568e6f316019f9acef7.png