Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Nude Character Portraits

it's so good, so much better. any chance you can make this compatible with rebirth 2 and 3 too?

EDIT : trying with rebirth 3, and it already is compatible, just that the message window is kinda screwed. i simply used the tools given in the undertow forum post.

Spoiler

image.png.aaa214809ff4440184a10105e7387fed.png

Edited by smolcucumber00
situation update

I'm glad to hear you like it!

Yeah, the file formats and paths are the same for the other ReBirths, but there might be differences in the models' capabilities. i.e. RB2 might come with different facial expressions, so my files might produce unexpected results in the other games.

I plan to eventually do the other games as well, but that will take some time since RB2 has additional characters and RB3 has completely new designs for existing characters.

Btw, you should be able to fix the message window by deleting neptools/data/SYSTEM/window/frame01.tid.

Edited by CasualCuddle

it is wacky sometimes, like when nep goes offscreen then come back (like going down and then back up), she's suddenly wearing different clothes, or characters turning pink when doing some animation. doesn't bother me too much though.
despite having new clothes/designs, it still seems to take the mods' edits instead, so maybe the biggest issue is just editing new characters.

thank you very much for your hard work, i love it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't own a Steam Deck, so I can't say for sure, but I would guess that the mod loader won't work since it uses dll injection. Instead of using the loader, you could insert the character models and textures from my mod into the original .pac archives. It's a bit of extra work, but should work on all platforms.

More info here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409454600