Please help! My Sims can't get pregnant using Wicked Whims :c

20230204_124723.thumb.jpg.c0689cb049a1228c977df1704335631a.jpgI would like some assistance with The mod as my Sims are unable to get pregnant if I use wicked whims. She can't even get pregnant if I use normal woohoo.

I've tried uninstalling MC command to see if that was causing an issue and just having wicked whims but it has changed nothing. None of my Sims are able to get pregnant teens or adults using wicked whims.  I have all the pregnancy stuff enabled so I'm unsure what's going on. Nothing is working! And yes my sim is able to get pregnant in CAS. 

I also do have the wicked whims inappropriate unlock and all Sims have the post puberty and incest trait.

I've also tried completely removing the mod and adding it back in. That did not work either.  Nothing is working none of my sims can get pregnant ? This a glitch or something because I feel like I tried everything :c

I even took the time to make sure that in MC command that I'm able to have more than eight Sims in a household. And yeah I do. 

I've attached photos of everything that I have enabled and disabled to have my sim get pregnant, Even the settings I have on mcc.

To make matters worse even though I clearly have menstrual cycle turned off I'm getting a notification that says that she is on it even though I clearly have it off. I'm so close to just removing the mod when them to them to fix this

Please help! ?

20230204_133404.jpg

20230204_124723.jpg

20230204_125028.jpg

20230204_133357.jpg

20230204_124711.jpg

20230204_133459.jpg

20230204_134600.jpg

20230204_133508.jpg

20230204_113956.jpg

20230204_140047.jpg

20230204_144316.jpg

20230204_145824.jpg

20230204_151820.jpg

20230204_151807.jpg

Edited by Julie1918
Editing
  • Julie1918 changed the title to Please help! My Sims can't get pregnant using Wicked Whims :c
2 hours ago, Julie1918 said:

20230204_124723.thumb.jpg.c0689cb049a1228c977df1704335631a.jpgI would like some assistance with The mod as my Sims are unable to get pregnant if I use wicked whims. She can't even get pregnant if I use normal woohoo.

I've tried uninstalling MC command to see if that was causing an issue and just having wicked whims but it has changed nothing. None of my Sims are able to get pregnant teens or adults using wicked whims.  I have all the pregnancy stuff enabled so I'm unsure what's going on. Nothing is working! And yes my sim is able to get pregnant in CAS. 

I also do have the wicked whims inappropriate unlock and all Sims have the post puberty and incest trait.

I've also tried completely removing the mod and adding it back in. That did not work either.  Nothing is working none of my sims can get pregnant ? This a glitch or something because I feel like I tried everything :c

I even took the time to make sure that in MC command that I'm able to have more than eight Sims in a household. And yeah I do. 

I've attached photos of everything that I have enabled and disabled to have my sim get pregnant, Even the settings I have on mcc.

To make matters worse even though I clearly have menstrual cycle turned off I'm getting a notification that says that she is on it even though I clearly have it off. I'm so close to just removing the mod when them to them to fix this

Please help! ?

20230204_133404.jpg

20230204_124723.jpg

20230204_125028.jpg

20230204_133357.jpg

20230204_124711.jpg

20230204_133459.jpg

20230204_134600.jpg

20230204_133508.jpg

20230204_113956.jpg

20230204_140047.jpg

20230204_144316.jpg

20230204_145824.jpg

20230204_151820.jpg

20230204_151807.jpg

If for some reason the menstrual cycle is working even when disabled in settings then it is normal that she does not get pregnant. Do you have the same problem with other sims, have you tried, for testing purposes, with a different household? Have you tried in a new save, do you have the same problem? Do you get other bugs or errors, or lastexception, or only this? You can upload a wickedwhimsinfolog.log (located in your sims 4 folder) and, since you have mcc too, upload a system info log (click on a sim, then "mc command", then "sim commands", then logging commands", then system info log. It will generate a file in your mcc folder, upload it here). 

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If for some reason the menstrual cycle is working even when disabled in settings then it is normal that she does not get pregnant. Do you have the same problem with other sims, have you tried, for testing purposes, with a different household? Have you tried in a new save, do you have the same problem? Do you get other bugs or errors, or lastexception, or only this? You can upload a wickedwhimsinfolog.log (located in your sims 4 folder) and, since you have mcc too, upload a system info log (click on a sim, then "mc command", then "sim commands", then logging commands", then system info log. It will generate a file in your mcc folder, upload it here). 

Oddly enough no errors pop up when I do this, I just always get she is not pregnant. 

I took a break and put the mod back in and made a brand new save and weirdly enough It worked. 

So at least I know maybe it has to do something with the current save that I have.

Here's what I've done so far

I repaired my game and reset my computer again.

I went back into my save and try to do this in a different household And to my surprise it worked. To give the game more of a challenge to make sure this was really a problem It was by two males.

I also don't have any type of menstrual cycle stuff enabled or birth control stuff enabled though the two options that I show in the picture of the birth control that I picked I really don't have an option to not choose anything I don't know why they just don't put an option just to completely turn that off.

So I went back to this specific household and tried to have another female get pregnant but she couldn't but it looks a bit this glitches only happening in this specific household. 

One thing but I think maybe causing the problem is the amount of sims in the household so I don't really know why that would be the issue. I'm doing kind of a mixture of the 100 baby challenge and the legacy challenge.

Basically I would have a SIM have 200 kids then after the kids are all aged up to young adults, one of her daughters would do the same challenge and I will just keep doing that for 10 generations. No obviously I don't have thousands of sims in my save file but every couple 50 I kind of just kill some of them off to save space but to also make sure that they still count in her amount of kids. Household has about 23 Sims in the household.

This is my first time having this issue because I've been doing this little challenge of mine for so long that having many Sims in one home was never a problem. Hell, I've had 50 Sims in one household and still there was no issue so I'm unsure why this is causing a problem now. 

I even moved the two parents out of a household into one single household where it's just them to try to make them have a baby and still she couldn't get pregnant so perhaps something is going on there.

Also they are um.... siblings...yeah after each challenge is finished I would choose one of her brothers that she gets along well enough and that would be her husband for the next generation Yes I know I'm weird.

Her can get pregnant is at 1.5 Well every other Sam that isn't in this specific household is at 100%  so I really think it's something with the menstrual cycle even though I have all that stuff turned off.

I have attached my log from wicked whims and mc command 

I just found something even weirder All the other females in this specific household have their pregnancy chances of to 100 besides this specific sim. But if I have them try to get pregnant it will still say negative for the test. This by far is the weirdest glitch I've ever come across. No female in this house called can get pregnant no matter what their chances are even if it's at 100.

mc_systeminfo.html

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Edited by Julie1918

Okay so I'm not sure what I did but the problem has been fixed.... I completely remove the wicked whims file that I had along with all the save files and everything and just deleted them and then reinstalled the mod by just downloading it again from the website and put all the previous settings I had and now it works... what...0_0... I honestly don't know what to say I've spent hours trying to fix this issue now all of a sudden it just works.

Edited by Julie1918
5 hours ago, Julie1918 said:

Okay so I'm not sure what I did but the problem has been fixed.... I completely remove the wicked whims file that I had along with all the save files and everything and just deleted them and then reinstalled the mod by just downloading it again from the website and put all the previous settings I had and now it works... what...0_0... I honestly don't know what to say I've spent hours trying to fix this issue now all of a sudden it just works.

If you save in world map instead for during gameplay that is one of the things that can screw settings in some mods, maybe that was it, so a new save file should work. Doing a "save as" in a new slot during gameplay, the exiting, deleting the cache files, and loading that new game sometimes does the trick. 

Anyway happy to hear it is working for you, enjoy your game ?