Random Crash on Skyrim VR

Been having crashes in skyrim vr the last couple of days. It started after a reinstall and new character file was started after issue with a mod. Every time I crash the log lists different files. Some of the crashes where while picking up items, leaving hadvar's house, and entering riverwood trader. The files are the most recent logs for the game. Any help would be appreciated. 

crash-2023-02-02-02-55-19.log CrashLogger.log EngineFixesVR.log Load Order.txt

Do you have the VR version of PapyrusUtil.dll for your game and not the regular version?

Edit: Also did you do something recently to mess with your skeletron/XPMSE?

After those two questions I would move on to just looking at the esp's it mentions by names SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp and VrikDdInvisibleFurniturePatch.esp

Edited by worksa7

Yes the papyrusutil is the vr version. I cannot think of  anything that changed xpmse. I will look at those esps, but every time it crashes the log lists different esps, the only thing consistently listed in the log is the player character.

I think the essential thing to focus on here for starters would be whether or not PapyrusUtils is in the call stack in all crash logs. Namely these 2 offets (or I suppose any other offset too):

[ 3] 0x7FFCBD0A44E9 PapyrusUtil.dll+00644E9
    [ 4] 0x7FFCBD0A6BFD PapyrusUtil.dll+0066BFD

PapyrusUtil.dll+00644E9 is ScanCellNPCs from MiscUtils.pex.

Actor[] function ScanCellNPCs(ObjectReference CenterOn, float radius = 0.0, Keyword HasKeyword = none, bool IgnoreDead = true) global native

If that offset shows up in all your crash logs, it's related.

I have gone through my skse crash logs and most of them have the 2 papyrus calls. I will reinstall papyrusutil vr and see if that stops the random crashes tomorrow. The few crash logs that didn't have the papyrus calls, only listed vr fps stabilizer, so I might get rid of or reinstall that later as well. Will post back with what i find.

If there's a bug in PapyrusUtils then your options seem quite limited, there appeared to only be one version available for VR. Don't know if there's any crossover with SSE<->VR or VR<->AE. Plan B in this case could be to locate the script/mod using ScanCellNPCs and evaluate whether you deal with the crashes, or uninstall that mod.

ok found the culprit. It was sexlab nightlife, that was causing the issue. The author of papyrusutil is aware of the issue with the vr version causing the game to crash when ScanCellNPCs is called. The issue is listed as being looked at as of may last year. Thanks for everyone helping me with this issue.