9 minutes ago, GenocidalPenguin420 said:

I am unable to log into The Sims 4 due to it`s update im guessing and WickedWhims has not updated as of yet. 1/31/2023, I just wanted to confirm this is the case and nothing else to proceed with any type of fixes on my end.

Error Launching The Sims 4.png

Well, as a rule of thumb DO NOT UPDATE YOUR GAME RIGHT AWAY WHEN A NEW UPDATE IS AVAILABLE. Very VERY bad idea. Instead, wait until you see what EA has broken this time, what new game-breaking bugs they have introduced, then wait until your favorite mods are updated and someone has fixed the worst new bugs. Then you update your game, not before. There is no hurry to update the game since i do not remember when was the last time they added something of value in an update, or fixed a bug that was annoying me and was not already fixed by a mod. 

Unfortunately your only fix right now is removing your mods until they get updated. 

Edited by babuchas
15 minutes ago, GenocidalPenguin420 said:

I am VERY new to all of this stuff so i didnt know at all. So now that i do know i will wait until i see anything updated otherwise. but yes i am a freshie. no none prior experience, lesson learned.

Dont worry, we all have learned this the hard way, including me ?. Lets hope it is not too catastrophic and your favorite mods get an update soon :)

Edited by babuchas