Whicked Whims is sad error

What's that about, had never seen that error before. Anyone know what might be causing this? Both the game and WW are updated to their latest versions

Context for the 4th pic; that's what I get when i click on the blank button that supposedly would be statistics on the 3rd pic

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155337.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155436.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155641.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155659.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155730.png

Edited by VanDijkBrown
8 hours ago, VanDijkBrown said:

What's that about, had never seen that error before. Anyone know what might be causing this? Both the game and WW are updated to their latest versions

Context for the 4th pic; that's what I get when i click on the blank button that supposedly would be statistics on the 3rd pic

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155337.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155436.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155641.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155659.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 155730.png

In almost 100% of the cases a "sad ww" and missing text is because one of these 2 errors: 

1- You have a duplicate version of wicked whims, an older one, somewhere in your mods folder. Go search for it and remove it. 

2- You have not properly installed wicked whims, you are missing the script or the package file, or they are too deep in your mods folder. Put both files right inside your mods folder, no subfolders, and try again. 

Since you are using MCCC you might be getting lastexception reports that can help you find duplicates, unzipped mods and more. If you do not get any lastexceptions (unlikely) you can generate a system log by clicking on a sim, select MC Command center, select Sim Command, then Logging commands, and the Generate system info log. You will get a file that will give you lots on information about what could be wrong. 

If you do cant figure it out upload the mccc last exception or the system log file and we can take a look, but if you go through steps 1 and 2 you should be able to fix it in almost all cases.

Good luck

Edited by babuchas
typos