Unable to select sims

9 hours ago, oreostacks said:

Opened the game after updating all of my mods and were unable to select any sims in game. I the last exception pointed to wicked whims but I downloaded the latest version,174D. I can furniture, objects and, menus though, which is strange.

this is the LE:

lastException.txt 1.88 kB · 0 downloads

Since wicked whims 174d works perfectly fine on its own in an updated sims 4 game there is probably some other of your newly updated mods that is screwing your game, on its own or because of conflicts with other mods. I would suggest testing with only wicked whims and the animations installed after you delete the cache files. If it works then you have something else that is conflicting. If you have mccc installed (and if you dont what are you waiting for :) ) upload the mccc lastexception instead, it will give us more information and a list of all your mods so we can see if something is wrong. 

Good luck

19 hours ago, babuchas said:

Since wicked whims 174d works perfectly fine on its own in an updated sims 4 game there is probably some other of your newly updated mods that is screwing your game, on its own or because of conflicts with other mods. I would suggest testing with only wicked whims and the animations installed after you delete the cache files. If it works then you have something else that is conflicting. If you have mccc installed (and if you dont what are you waiting for :) ) upload the mccc lastexception instead, it will give us more information and a list of all your mods so we can see if something is wrong. 

Good luck

Thanks definitely will try,