Sexlab Strap-on/Futa issue

Wondering if there is a fix/workaround that I am missing for this issue. I am playing a female character with a dick. If I get an animation where I am in male position, a strapon spawns and looks dumb since I already have a dick. So i turn off the option for females to have a strapon. But then, when any other female is in male position, they have no dick and no strapon. Is there a simple solution to this? I know I can change my gender in sexlab to male, but then I would never be in the female position, which doesnt work for me. Thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...

I have fixed this issue by putting the schlong to a gender and not changing my character gender. This still has my character use female animations, mostly the aggressive ones for defeat based mods. While for consensual events my character takes a male role as the dominate role. I also use Gender Bender and have found that this mod also works in allowing you to use both animations on your character as it does not force your character to a specific gender. As long as you do not commit your gender through a Sexlab mod like Aroused or one of the others, you should not have an issue.

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 11:51 PM, Gundalypse said:

I have fixed this issue by putting the schlong to a gender and not changing my character gender. This still has my character use female animations, mostly the aggressive ones for defeat based mods. While for consensual events my character takes a male role as the dominate role. I also use Gender Bender and have found that this mod also works in allowing you to use both animations on your character as it does not force your character to a specific gender. As long as you do not commit your gender through a Sexlab mod like Aroused or one of the others, you should not have an issue.

wtf does this even mean