Sims 4 naked nudity

hello everyone and many congratulations to the creators,. I need your help with some issues with WW,

1. every time I make them have sex my sims remove all their clothes, I want to remove them myself and in some animations they have shoes, can someone help?

2. when WW upgraded I had three options for my sims to wear underwear, I don't remember exactly what I did but now they don't have it but some have an option to put underwear of my choice on them, I have given skills from WW to the sims I don't know if this affects it, can anyone help?

I will upload pictures shortly so you can see how it is

25 minutes ago, Crazy Doll said:

1 : there are undressing rules setting in WW options, it's in nudity section iirc.

i think i messed this up that's why the sims don't have underwear and they strip in whatever sex they have, can i reset the WW settings?

26 minutes ago, Crazy Doll said:

1 : there are undressing rules setting in WW options, it's in nudity section iirc.

i remember i had the option to remove clothes depending on the animation and the way they were having sex, and i almost always left the shoes on. now all are removed