I have checked to make sure that my mods were up to date. I have also checked for duplicates (and removed them). I have removed newer mods that i added and whenever my sims have sex when it ends they disappear and i get the warning pop up. It says that a mod is broken or out of date and it's trying to import "wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit" All the mods that I have I try to keep updated. I have not added the new mods back in. I did use the lastException assistant as well. That's what made me go through my mods and remove the new ones that I had added.I have been having this issue for about a week now and I don't know what else to do

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log lastException.txt WickedWhims_v175.5_Exception.txt

Edited by glamourized

Even when you have all your mods updated it still can be something wonky going on between one of your other mods and wicked whims. I would move any other mod and cc you have out of the mods folder, leave just wicked whims and the animations. Clear the cache files, run the game and see if it works with only wicked whims installed. 

25 minutes ago, l4ubhs5mvv5o said:

i've been having this issue for about a week now... you're not alone. 

Well, have you also updated your mods, is your sims 4 updated, have you tested it with only wicked whims and the animations installed? Do you get any lastexception errors? Do you think you could upload those? Just saying that you are having "the same issue" does not help, since the same or very similar issues can be caused by very different problems.