Body Meshes appear in CAS but disappear in gameplay?

Hey,  I just downloaded the Undressables clothing cc... and realized that nipples don't show up unless I have a body mesh. So I downloaded a couple.. one called Allure, and another from Dumbbaby (from the WW website). The mesh shows up in CAS mode, but as soon as I go to gameplay.. the overlays are gone. I tried restarting the game/removing the mods, and downloading again. but no luck. Anyone have any tips? 

Only thing I can think of is once in game click the Sims, go to Wicked, Anatomy, Body Selector, and select the top you want from there.

It should work then? Its possible the nipples may be additional CC you need to add in like the tattoo section or scar section... Not familar with the meshes you mentioned but those are some general tips.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 11:11 PM, kexii222 said:

Hey,  I just downloaded the Undressables clothing cc... and realized that nipples don't show up unless I have a body mesh. So I downloaded a couple.. one called Allure, and another from Dumbbaby (from the WW website). The mesh shows up in CAS mode, but as soon as I go to gameplay.. the overlays are gone. I tried restarting the game/removing the mods, and downloading again. but no luck. Anyone have any tips? 

i had the same issue. a cleavage mod fixes it. or a nipple

mod

23 minutes ago, Two Bucks said:

i had the same issue. a cleavage mod fixes it. or a nipple

mod

I have a CAS that replaces the sim defaults, so I think that is the effect. It already has nipple textures, so nipples will appear. However, due to WW, all nudity is changed according to WW's instructions, so nipples will no longer exist. It's a technical problem, so it's difficult. What you need to do is still to manually set the nipples in the skin details, etc.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko