Sex Not Functioning At All

16 hours ago, HippyChick420 said:

Every time I try to get my male sim to have sex, he will approach the female, but the action gets cancelled out. How do I get it to work? I've deleted it, repaired and updated the mods twice with no luck. Thanks to anyone with solutions.

- When you say that the action gets cancelled, what happens then? Do they indicate that they cannot get the the sex location, does the female reject to have sex,  or does she accept but the action simply gets cancelled?

- Have you tried with a different household and different sims and see if you have the same problem?

- Do you have both the wicked whims scrip file and the package file in your mods folder and no more than 1 folder deep?

- Are you using a version of the sims 4 that is compatible with your version of wicked whims?

- Do you have other mods installed? If so, have you tried moving all the other mods except wicked whims out of the mods folder and try again?

- Do you get any "last exceptions" or errors? If so, link the file here (after you check and try all the previous steps).