HELP!! MY ANIAMTIONS DON'T SHOW UP IN THE GAME :'v

I have WickedWhims v174c, and The Sims v1.94.147.1030. I also have downlaoded a lot of sex animations for my Sims, but they don't show in the game!! 

Here are some screenshots which shows that I have downloaded wickedwhims well, but the icon "Wicked" doesn't even show up, and the animation neither :(( What can I do? I tried everything, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, also to the animations...2079975515_Sinttulo.png.14de8e5abb1924011672249de844a82e.pngsdg.png.ab451f419aa181fe5e842cd7263fb76b.png

5 minutes ago, Miriam030 said:

I have WickedWhims v174c, and The Sims v1.94.147.1030. I also have downlaoded a lot of sex animations for my Sims, but they don't show in the game!! 

Here are some screenshots which shows that I have downloaded wickedwhims well, but the icon "Wicked" doesn't even show up, and the animation neither :(( What can I do? I tried everything, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, also to the animations...

Make sure you have both the script file and the package file in your mods folder, and no more than 1 folder deep. If you are unsure just put both files right in the mods folder, no subfolders, and try again. 

1 hour ago, babuchas said:

Make sure you have both the script file and the package file in your mods folder, and no more than 1 folder deep. If you are unsure just put both files right in the mods folder, no subfolders, and try again. 

I have it like this, i don't have any other folder in the wickedwhims folder, jus the mods in .package 

image.png.2a28859c8bf340d770ef6b4bb8992ae1.png

so here is what I tried so far. I wiped every single animation and object related to WW from my mods. redownloaded and restarted the game again and nothing worked. also removed any old mods from my folder that most likely wouldn't be compatible with the newer version of sims4. I just now exited the game and repaired the game on origin. I will let you know what happens.

3 minutes ago, Miriam030 said:

I don't know what to do, and I don't know where I can contact the creator of the mod, TURBODRIVER :'v

15 hours ago, princesstephanie said:

so nothing is working unfortunately 

Do you have other mods installed? Sometimes a mod can conflict with other mods so it will not work properly. If this is the case try moving all your other mods out of the mods folder, keep the wicked whims files and the animations for wicked whims. Then start the game and try again. If it works now then congratulations, there is a conflict between wicked whims and something else.

53 minutes ago, babuchas said:

Do you have other mods installed? Sometimes a mod can conflict with other mods so it will not work properly. If this is the case try moving all your other mods out of the mods folder, keep the wicked whims files and the animations for wicked whims. Then start the game and try again. If it works now then congratulations, there is a conflict between wicked whims and something else.

It still doesn't work :( May I try removing the object mods for the animations?

1 hour ago, Miriam030 said:

It still doesn't work :( May I try removing the object mods for the animations?

Keep only the animations and the script and package files from wicked whims, everything else move out of the mods folder. Delete also the localthumbcache and the avatarcache files (they are located in the same folder where your mods folder and your saves folder are). 

The "Discreet mode" is not activated by default, so unless you changed it it should not be a problem, but just for safety you should check that is not active.

21 hours ago, babuchas said:

Keep only the animations and the script and package files from wicked whims, everything else move out of the mods folder. Delete also the localthumbcache and the avatarcache files (they are located in the same folder where your mods folder and your saves folder are). 

The "Discreet mode" is not activated by default, so unless you changed it it should not be a problem, but just for safety you should check that is not active.

And, how can I desactivate the discreet mode??