EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Issue

8 hours ago, traison said:

No missing master files?

Looking at what LOOT reports, the plugins as "-Plugin has missing masters" don't actually report a missing master. They seem to be incorrectly flagged, but I think it just might be Bethesda doing a bad job with CC, because it's only files that have CC masters.

42 minutes ago, ThatGi27 said:

because it's only files that have CC masters

So you have mods that have CC content as master, and blame Bethesda for "flagging" their CC plugins incorrectly? Should be the other way around if anything. Also, that is most likely why you're crashing, you're missing CC content.

Otherwise, if the LOOT output is wrong/confusing (don't use it myself) xEdit will also be able to point out missing masters. Might be worth a look for a 2nd opinion as it were.

If you're sure missing masters is not the problem then I'll have another look at the crash log. Preliminary inspection didn't give any obvious hints.

Huh. I disabled all of my plugins and loaded the game without SKSE, to check if all of my CC content was downloaded properly. I can't tell whether none of them were downloaded or it was just a couple. Either way, I feel as if I'm the largest idiot to roam the earth, as the CTDs have stopped. Thank you, I don't know why I don't check these things before going and asking stupid questions.