An Inworks and nearly completed skin of mine.

ProblemArea.thumb.png.fd717b91e49932810b354be79d2e4a76.png

I had troubles getting the seems right. I finally got it, however I'm going to be strapped for time until this Friday night. if people could point out some key flaws or even make adjustments to the seems or overlap points, I mean like the neck and shoulders for me I'd appreciate it.  While this version is for my main character, I plan to make a very similar but just slightly different version and then make an Africa, Latino, Native American and Asian version for public release as well. As you can see it's for muscular women, as there's a shortage of good skins for that kind of woman out there!

One quick point I see right away is I should brighten the head part of the texture just slightly.

01-24-23_4-44-24 PM.png

01-24-23_4-43-58 PM.png

01-24-23_4-43-55 PM.png

01-24-23_4-45-10 PM.png

01-24-23_4-42-37 PM.png

Edited by Lordsyke
I got this!
  • Lordsyke changed the title to I can't get the overlap points right on my inworks skin!
  • Lordsyke changed the title to An Inworks and nearly completed skin of mine.