incest removed?

Depending on your Sims, there is a variety of settings you have to modify:

- if at least one of them is a teen, you have to activate the "Teens Sex Switch"  within "Sex Settings" -> "Sex Relationship Settings" to allow them to have sex at all

- if they are of different age (teen / older) you have to set "Adult-Teen Relationships Switch" within "Relationship Settings" ->"Relationship Utilities" to allow a teen sim to have sex with older Sims

and the last part: Both Sims need the trait "Incest" to be willing in sexual activities with family members / relatives, otherwise if "respect preferences" is active, they won't accept sex with a family member.

Hope this helps

On 1/20/2023 at 4:32 AM, kienai said:

I uh, ya. Is this removed? I have Inappropriate Unlock in my folders and do not see anywhere to allow incest. Checked under every category. I just wanna bang my brother, ok? ?

You have to unlock incest in the settings. If your sims are teens, you also have to allow teens to partake in nudity and sex, and give the two teens in question the "postpubescent" trait. The latter are in the Wicked traits menu.

It's a bit of hoops to jump through, but it should be fully possible.

• 1 month later...