Followers will not follow

tekryder

Im not sure what happened. I did have skyrim simple followers installed , which worked great for a while. I dismissed my followers. Now the only person that seems to follow me is Serana. I can dissmiss her and ask her to follow and she will. but everyone else when I go to their home and ask them to follow me (housecarls) , they say yes, but don't follow.  

Now I tried uninstalling the mod completely, clean save and tried asking 1 follower and sitll the same. Tried reinstalling the mod, resetting the mod etc. Tried  "set playerfollowercount to 0" and 1, etc..

Any suggestions?

Just tried an old save and that seems to work, followers follow. I guess I can go back to an old save, even though I've put in some time since that save. But in my current game, I had changed my player's looks, can I somehow bring those looks/settings to the old save?

Archived