we were visited or not we are visited or not   if there are aliens they do not want to be discovered   if there is no aliens than all this is all from earth.            there is a lot on earth that we do not have any idee of    there is a lot things still to be discovered in every domain.

and human being always was a species of arrogants and violants it is the only thing that did not change in 50 k of years  with or without aliens.

To what end? Why would aliens, if they had the ability to cross the vastness of space, come by to see primitive us and then stop for no reason? Why were they here in the first place? What did they hope to accomplish? Finally, if the evidence for aliens is 'a lot of cultures have myths that sort of resemble aliens' then you should look at my last post and ask why none of that stuff is true.

And on top of that, why would they risk being contaminated with foreign bacteria, viruses, or fungi just to stop by and do whatever the hell people are claiming they're doing?

It's sad to see how logical fallacy of baseless ridicule thrives amongst ignorant masses, but hey, at least it's entertaining.

tumblr_mpxxo0NXrW1qkiarko1_500.jpg

Emily watched this on history.

God, the science just got too many hypercorrection based on myth and folklores. 3d scenes, dinosaurs and mahabarata.

when you have the technology to travel in space or between space the nano technology the size of bacteria or virus will have no importance.     this is where we need to worry the earth living     as for exemple for the new world the conquistador just finished what desease and infection has plagued the indians with there arrival.

i am sure there is life out there    in what form i do not know, there technology or the purpos i do not know        But i can imagine a civilisation of a kind   with enogh intelligence and enogh knowlege to travel to other galaxie will never disturb any species before it is ready  just because of the consequences what human being can not do yet.    and if there is a visit of any kind it may be just to pick up some fuel, food, experimental subjects and to continue to an other galaxy to meet with other civilisations that could bring you some freindship and knowlege.  

We're discovering shit that they did that we STILL can't do xD

But I've watched a few of the ancient aliens episodes on youtube and they have a valid point.  If you were to go back even a thousand years ago with a flashlight, they'd (depending on where you went) either worship you as a deity, or drown/burn you for witchcraft.  I would say that there's entirely a good possibility that there's truth to our ancestors being visited.  Maybe they stopped coming to see us because the species has turned into a bunch of arrogant, violent, angry knowitalls?

To what end? Why would aliens, if they had the ability to cross the vastness of space, come by to see primitive us and then stop for no reason? Why were they here in the first place? What did they hope to accomplish? Finally, if the evidence for aliens is 'a lot of cultures have myths that sort of resemble aliens' then you should look at my last post and ask why none of that stuff is true.

It's not just the same myths cropping up that's a convincing argument, it's the fact that the same technological breakthroughs took place at roughly the same time ACROSS THE PLANET.  I speak, of course, of pyramids.  

That and the TARDIS Wall painting. THE DOCTOR IS REAL, DAMN IT!

But yeah... Pyramids.  And as for why?  Boredom?

And on top of that, why would they risk being contaminated with foreign bacteria, viruses, or fungi just to stop by and do whatever the hell people are claiming they're doing?

Well... why do we explore the depths of our oceans? Why reach out and try to explore space? Why observe wildlife in its natural habitat?

The answer is very simple. To learn.

What kind of lasting benefit do we gain from, say, learning how anglerfish reproduce? There's hardly anything world-changing or self-improving about that sort of study. Yet we set out into dangerous water in tiny metal balls and we observe these things, trying our best not to impact their environment in the process. Hypothetically, aliens visiting here who are benevolent would presumably be visiting with similar intentions. An alien species, young and naive, evolving and growing on its own isolated ball, almost certainly very different from the way the visiting aliens evolved according to their history. Why wouldn't they want to observe that? Our own scientists would faint from sudden blood flow from their brains into their boners if given that chance. And, as advanced as they'd have to be to get here, they could almost certainly observe, or even land and explore, and leave basically no lasting impact.

As to why stop, we don't know if they have stopped (if they ever did at all, of course). Maybe we've gotten a bit too dangerous with our tech and they're backing off. Or maybe they have, maybe they were prospectors or something and not explorers, and when they didn't find what they wanted, they moved on.

There could be a lot of reasons, not necessarily bound by humanity's concept of logic. What may sound dumb to us might sound perfectly fine to an alien.

Well... why do we explore the depths of our oceans? Why reach out and try to explore space? Why observe wildlife in its natural habitat?

The answer is very simple. To learn.

What kind of lasting benefit do we gain from, say, learning how anglerfish reproduce? There's hardly anything world-changing or self-improving about that sort of study. Yet we set out into dangerous water in tiny metal balls and we observe these things, trying our best not to impact their environment in the process. Hypothetically, aliens visiting here who are benevolent would presumably be visiting with similar intentions. An alien species, young and naive, evolving and growing on its own isolated ball, almost certainly very different from the way the visiting aliens evolved according to their history. Why wouldn't they want to observe that? Our own scientists would faint from sudden blood flow from their brains into their boners if given that chance. And, as advanced as they'd have to be to get here, they could almost certainly observe, or even land and explore, and leave basically no lasting impact.

As to why stop, we don't know if they have stopped (if they ever did at all, of course). Maybe we've gotten a bit too dangerous with our tech and they're backing off. Or maybe they have, maybe they were prospectors or something and not explorers, and when they didn't find what they wanted, they moved on.

There could be a lot of reasons, not necessarily bound by humanity's concept of logic. What may sound dumb to us might sound perfectly fine to an alien.

True enough, but you can still learn with unmanned probes. That's how we explore the oceans and space these days since sending people out there is too dangerous.

Area 51, worst kept secret in government. So they will acknowledge that and lie and say it was "low level" ...BS non UFO stuff...yeah like  I'm going to believe anything they say after the NSA shit... 

Developing top secret new fighters and bombers is not low level. Some of that stuff was among the most secretive projects we had.

• 2 weeks later...

you might think that i am an average stupid or less      as i think alien visitation is irrelevant        but you are right for the extinction and ressource consumption  the economy is a bubble of nothing easily recreated    and i think the desire of alien taking care for us is as stupid as a religion pray      (you are a god in front of a cockroch do you exhaust often his prays)

and for me all this fuzz is for us     for me the space with all those planetes are a solution we need to go and expand we are the aliens and we need to act as god.

you might think that i am an average stupid or less      as i think alien visitation is irrelevant        but you are right for the extinction and ressource consumption  the economy is a bubble of nothing easily recreated    and i think the desire of alien taking care for us is as stupid as a religion pray      (you are a god in front of a cockroch do you exhaust often his prays)

and for me all this fuzz is for us     for me the space with all those planetes are a solution we need to go and expand we are the aliens and we need to act as god.

What i think about you should not matter to you.

And yes, hoping for salvation from extraterrestrial forces is, just like any philosophy of messiah, dysfunctional cult based on submission to higher authority. In fact this what major religions (especially christianity) has been designed for.

All (major)religions on this planet have been promoting compassion as virtue hence model of rescuer as noble. The truth is that compassion is a primitive, animalistic instinct preventing dominating/stronger units from extermination of submissive/weaker units. There is no need or room for compassion in intellectually develeoped, benevolent species. Gods have no compassion. They despise humanity and their obnoxious outcry for salvation.

That however does not mean that they'll do nothing. If they will see long term "profit" of intervention they'll probable take a risk of intervention. Of course that does not mean that the intervention will be succesful. Gods make mistakes too.

As for expansion of humanity to other planets - I don't think it will be allowed; You cut out cancer cells not spread them around.

Wow.  And you call Dune pretentious o.O

Wow.  And you call Dune pretentious o.O

I'm afraid I can't compete in terms of pretentiousness with frank herbert. Few can. Example;

A world is supported by four things ... the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the righteous and the valor of the brave. But all of these are as nothing ... without a ruler who knows the art of ruling. Make that the science of your tradition!

Not only he menages to "ascend" to highest levels of pretentiousness, he is also full of shit.

And yet you haven't even read the book, only looked up a few quotes on a wiki.  How very ignorant of you.

reading a book of an arrogant dude what for ?    sometimes it is better to be ignorante !        second thing we are all arrogante in some way  human nature even i by writting those words.

but arrogants has nothing to do with area 51 ignorance and misinformation are indeniably attached. :P