Want to re write Serana's dialogue for Amorus Adventures

I found Foxfinger's quest to be amazing. His integration of a love story into the Dawguard was very well done. However, I don't like how Bethesda wrote Serana in the 1st place. I want her to be darker, more domineering, more vampiric. And while I can't really re-write the Dawnguard, I did want to do something. So I am thinking about altering AA.  I think AA is good because of Foxfinger's goal to not interfere, edit, alter or change any of the main story. He simply added his story on top of what was there. I like that so I can make changes to this mod without fear of breaking the DLC.2

This is an idea of how the PC's 1st meeting would go.  I'm not 100% sold on this. It does leave other questions I'd have to address later as well as not concluding it's own set up. But It's a start....I think.

On 1/18/2023 at 1:43 AM, ScroodPooch said:

This is an idea of how the PC's 1st meeting would go.  I'm not 100% sold on this. It does leave other questions I'd have to address later as well as not concluding it's own set up. But It's a start....I think.

Did you make the video?

5 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

Did you make the video?

Yes, That's my screen capture of the edit I made to the mod so far. I haven't progressed beyond Dimhollow.

All I want to do is to turn Foxfinger's love story into something more like how a vampire would be.

I look at the relationship between Dragonborn and Serana like this....

Serana is of Molag Bal. Daedric Lord of Domination.

Paarthurnax said that Alduin took domination has his birthright. Which is the nature within all the Dov including the Dragonborn.

This is the dynamic I want to explore. The question I have is do I want to turn the tables and reverse it where the Dragonborn becomes stronger and thus dominant? Or...always going back and forth between the 2 of them always trying to gain one up on the other? Or...just leave it that Serana is the dominant and the PC remains as her Sub. Personally, I'm leaning towards a "give and take" with regard to Sub / Dom, but I've had a few people request a proper Femdom mod in other threads.

5 minutes ago, ScroodPooch said:

Yes, That's my screen capture of the edit I made to the mod so far. I haven't progressed beyond Dimhollow.

All I want to do is to turn Foxfinger's love story into something more like how a vampire would be.

I look at the relationship between Dragonborn and Serana like this....

Serana is of Molag Bal. Daedric Lord of Domination.

Paarthurnax said that Alduin took domination has his birthright. Which is the nature within all the Dov including the Dragonborn.

This is the dynamic I want to explore. The question I have is do I want to turn the tables and reverse it where the Dragonborn becomes stronger and thus dominant? Or...always going back and forth between the 2 of them always trying to gain one up on the other? Or...just leave it that Serana is the dominant and the PC remains as her Sub. Personally, I'm leaning towards a "give and take" with regard to Sub / Dom, but I've had a few people request a proper Femdom mod in other threads.

I'd be interested to see any of those options, you could even make the dialogue provide all of these opportunities, but I know that would make it way more work.

25 minutes ago, ScroodPooch said:

Ja, das ist meine Bildschirmaufnahme der Bearbeitung, die ich bisher an der Mod vorgenommen habe. Ich bin nicht über Dimhollow hinausgekommen.

Alles, was ich tun möchte, ist, Foxfingers Liebesgeschichte in etwas zu verwandeln, das eher dem entspricht, wie ein Vampir wäre.

Ich sehe die Beziehung zwischen Dragonborn und Serana so ...

Serana stammt aus Molag Bal. Daedrischer Herrscher der Herrschaft.

Paarthurnax sagte, dass Alduin die Herrschaft übernommen hat, hat sein Geburtsrecht. Welches ist die Natur in allen Dov, einschließlich des Drachenbluts.

Das ist die Dynamik, die ich erforschen möchte. Die Frage, die ich habe, ist, möchte ich den Spieß umdrehen und umkehren, wo das Drachenblut stärker und somit dominant wird? Oder ... immer zwischen den beiden hin und her gehen, immer versuchen, sich gegenseitig zu übertreffen? Oder ... belassen Sie es einfach, dass Serana die Dominante ist und der PC ihr Sub bleibt. Persönlich neige ich zu einem "Geben und Nehmen" in Bezug auf Sub / Dom, aber ich hatte einige Leute, die in anderen Threads nach einem richtigen Femdom-Mod fragten.

Not all real BDSM relationships are clearly polarized - meaning one part is permanently dominant and the other is submissive...

.. but there is also the change - called switcher relationship
I know that from myself - there are things where I like to take on the dominant role and with others the submissive one

In a couple relationship, this can happen without a struggle for "domination" aka "who's in the bed upstairs tonight."

I'm just putting something like this together for my planned playthrough with this "Serana".
(only the dominant part comes into play quite late - related to the quest arc of the Dawnguard)

Relationships develop - sometimes quite surprisingly and characters can also reveal things that you didn't expect in them at first.

---

This "Serana" was subjected to the "Cold Harbor" ritual by MolagBal...
...only which high vampire summons whole army of succcubi??
There is something completely different involved.

?

13 hours ago, ScroodPooch said:

Here's the follow up at NW Keep.

I'm just looking for some feed back. Maybe what to improve and to make sure it's even worth doing.

I like it! I'm definitely interested in where you might take the story & interaction. It would be really cool to see where you go with it.

I preferred the dialogue of this one. because Serana's dialogue fits well with what I would imagine of her character and she's more subtle. The player's responses at the end are a bit too antagonistic for my preference (whereas they were more neutral in the earlier part), but I liked Serana's responses to them, so I don't mind and I wouldn't change it.

2 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

I like it! I'm definitely interested in where you might take the story & interaction. It would be really cool to see where you go with it.

I preferred the dialogue of this one. because Serana's dialogue fits well with what I would imagine of her character and she's more subtle. The player's responses at the end are a bit too antagonistic for my preference (whereas they were more neutral in the earlier part), but I liked Serana's responses to them, so I don't mind and I wouldn't change it.

Thanks, What I am trying to convey, is that Serana is showing the PC that he/she is still far too weak to deal with Purebloods. I had started this patch last year, but I had started it at Ft Dawnguard where you reunite with  Serana upstairs where she is waiting. That was the starting point, so I intend to redo this part to fit better into what I have above. But basically, the next part of the story will roughly look like this.

44 minutes ago, ScroodPooch said:

Thanks, What I am trying to convey, is that Serana is showing the PC that he/she is still far too weak to deal with Purebloods. I had started this patch last year, but I had started it at Ft Dawnguard where you reunite with  Serana upstairs where she is waiting. That was the starting point, so I intend to redo this part to fit better into what I have above. But basically, the next part of the story will roughly look like this.

Ahh, I see what you mean, I like the idea a lot! I'm waiting for you to release it now, hurry up! ?

• 2 months later...

Amazing work on those dialogues between serana and DB in those first 2 videos, I loved it. But, I don't understand the perspective about purebloods, isn't canonically DB supposed to encounter dawnguard questline after main quest is over, if so, by that time he should be most powerful creature on nirn after beating world eater, Killing harkon was just an errand for him, Miraak would be different story imo <- only if the main quest is finished. In that sense I can see DB roleplaying with serana for his own amusement, he probably wound't care for any purebloods, well, that's what I think. those were exellent videos none the less. ?

• 11 months later...

Great idea! I've been messing around with Serana's dialogue for a while and came across this thread. It's nice to see that others are interested in improving her character in Skyrim. One tip I found helpful was to delve into her backstory. If anyone needs help with writing or editing, I have a good experience with academicghostwriter.org. Their expertise could take our Serana rewrites to a whole new level. I have used this service several times and have always been pleased with the results.

Edited by vladllen1054