Do you still support this mod Hollow_Fang, or have you stop providing updates?

Glad to hear some one is interested in it yes there is till support :)

it is rather slow as RL issues as of late and lack of free time to both play or mod the game

i hope to have  another version release at end of this month after losing a whole months worth of work last month was rather disturbing

but none the less im still working on this just wish the files showed up in the CK preview window :( would make this SO MUCH EASIER !

I think the smithing perk idea seems pretty cool; would definitely add that immersion feel to the mod, and would suit well with the AoM mod.

On a side note; do you plan on changing some armors to their respective armor type after later on? (heavy/light/clothing) As in the changing the obvious heavy looking armors to heavy, and changing the the obvious clothing type armors to clothing? I know that someone on the original forums for the armor pack did something similar to this but didn't change anything else. 

• 2 months later...

Ok here's my question i have many pigments with many colors and how to make it but only want to take one slot in the crafting menu
with conditions can i use one craft recipie to have many ways to make it example

Red pigment Red flower+salt OR Red flower + bone meal OR Red flower plus fire salts
and will only show up if you have the ingredients?

Super Psyched for this mod Hollow_Fang!

As such made a Bodyslide TBBP version of Art of Magicka.

LINK

Will be working on converting Alan's BBP armorpack to TBBP Bodyslide as soon as the next version of Bodyslide comes out!

Great Work man!

Wonderful as long as it doesn't override the "BBP_ArmorPack" 1 and or 2 esp should work fine id like to merge those two mods but have to wait till i am 110% done with the modifications as for some reasons i cannot merge the two files then open the single file in the CK with out it crashing .

I have some one to help with the images that is speeding me up as of this moment I'm trying to figure out how to add the category silver,mask,Clothing and elegant to the crafting menu i got every thing done i can seem to do the list does not read it nor can i link in the game setting the new field i made that shows up in the game settings ?

As seen below

http://postimg.org/gallery/2aliep66/

Super Psyched for this mod Hollow_Fang!

As such made a Bodyslide TBBP version of Art of Magicka.

LINK

Will be working on converting Alan's BBP armorpack to TBBP Bodyslide as soon as the next version of Bodyslide comes out!

Great Work man!

Thanks it help to keep me going knowing that others are able to enjoy what i make  :shy:  :cool:  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehe sounds l=really good.

As for your ck merging experiment, is it not possible to try TES 5 Edit to merge your plugins, and then if need be to fine-tune it in ck?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Keep up the good work and as always, I'm looking forwar to your updates :)

I tried that however i think there are to many references to the different files :( TESVEDIT seems to freeze on me :(

so as of right now I'm trying to edit I'm working on making a fishing pole and fishing mod so i can know how to animate the spinning wheel.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

NOT DEAD! NOT DEAD! NOT DEAD!
Still at it start over changing a bit of stuff around more in depth making the mod ...HUGE!
if I'm gonna do this it's gonna basically be a full DLC of a lot of other works merged into one!

Going to be creating a new mod of these mods together!

Merged Plugin:
  TERAArmors.esm
  BBP_ArmorPack.esp
  BBP_ArmorPack2.esp
  Luxury Collection.esp
  Tera Armor Level List.esp
  tailoring.esp
new mod well almost for sure be 3-4 gigs of materials
new mod name MASTERS OF ARMOR AND CLOTHING.esp(name:wip)
well be a whole crafting system of sorts.
Idea go like this
find regular linen use dye to make colored linen needed for outfit.
or start from scratch collect items to make pigment convert to dye then dye the linen the color needed for the item.
or buy and or find white thread dye it with pigment or dye then make colored linen or cloth.
just started with testing runs atm

Almost all the mods have body slides idk if they still work if the mesh is using bsa files ?

ETA to version 0.10BETA maybe more than 6 months (Real life duties to uphold ...sorry :P) might be able to host a alpha in a day or so depending on how much is done tonight.

post-73656-0-57447300-1471930545_thumb.jpg

post-73656-0-84473000-1471930552_thumb.jpg

post-73656-0-05777300-1471930560_thumb.jpg

Nice, merged pack idea, though I would leave the leveled list stuff out, and maybe look at seeing if you can do a limited lootification of the armour pack instead, and include this esp but rename it, this would add all the armours in the pack to npc's, and create enchanted versions to be found as loot, though from what I am aware some of the armours in the packs do not have male versions, but using the vanilla male meshes would work, as that is something I do myself when creating merged armour packs for myself.

And just to add to the workload you gave your self, is there any chance you could change them from HDT for the heels, to NIO instead?

As for using AOM, the esp for it is buggy as hell, some of the slot assignments for the various robes and such are messed up, assigning gloves and boots to robes that do not have them built in, using hoods slots to robes that do no have them, wrong keywords on some of the robes/armours, there is no doubt other things I did not notice when cleaning the esp up for use with lootification and perkma a while back.

If it is going to be 3-4gb in size then distribution could well be the problem, my first though would be torrent, or some other p2p file share opttion. 

And before I forget loved this mod, but found it killed lootification/perkma with my current build and this was the mod I removed, which was a major shame as more armour/clothing options is better in my view.  Though I may re-add it as lootifcation/perkma is no longer an option with my current mod list as it simply will not run, out of memory errors from java, may well have another go when mo2 is up and running and not in beta so that I can use 64but java which should sort the problem.

• 4 months later...

Nice, merged pack idea, though I would leave the leveled list stuff out, and maybe look at seeing if you can do a limited lootification of the armour pack instead, and include this esp but rename it, this would add all the armours in the pack to npc's, and create enchanted versions to be found as loot, though from what I am aware some of the armours in the packs do not have male versions, but using the vanilla male meshes would work, as that is something I do myself when creating merged armour packs for myself.

And just to add to the workload you gave your self, is there any chance you could change them from HDT for the heels, to NIO instead?

As for using AOM, the esp for it is buggy as hell, some of the slot assignments for the various robes and such are messed up, assigning gloves and boots to robes that do not have them built in, using hoods slots to robes that do no have them, wrong keywords on some of the robes/armours, there is no doubt other things I did not notice when cleaning the esp up for use with lootification and perkma a while back.

If it is going to be 3-4gb in size then distribution could well be the problem, my first though would be torrent, or some other p2p file share opttion. 

And before I forget loved this mod, but found it killed lootification/perkma with my current build and this was the mod I removed, which was a major shame as more armour/clothing options is better in my view.  Though I may re-add it as lootifcation/perkma is no longer an option with my current mod list as it simply will not run, out of memory errors from java, may well have another go when mo2 is up and running and not in beta so that I can use 64but java which should sort the problem.

is there any chance you could change them from HDT for the heels, to NIO instead?

I have no idea how?

is there any chance you could change them from HDT for the heels, to NIO instead?

I have no idea how?

Here you go, though I have not really looked at it I should really as I do custom merged armour packs for myself and should really convert them all to nio.  Though from what little I am aware of its pretty tedious.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

• 1 year later...