View File

Formally mod named Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 armor Stats & Requiremnts With AOM rebalanced

Massive changes

Everything changed!!
Required now

Dragonborn

dawnguard
Hdthighheel
aom
heel Sounds

Merged

TERAArmors.esm
  BBP_ArmorPack.esp
  BBP_ArmorPack2.esp
  Luxury Collection.esp
  Tera Armor Level List.esp
  tailoring.esp 

AS of current 1/10/2018

Change log for 0.60.0
Loom used for clothing and cloth crafting
Use the dyelab to make dyes and pigments
Use spinwheel to make cloths and linens
use Font of Transmutation to convert the Dye's to other dye colors as well as convert the linien's to other colors.

MOAC

the idea was to take the amors from BBP armor pack and give them stats and recipes that need more than ignots !
this has since evolved to a system of crafting and changes to BBP armor and luxery to a full clothing crafting system

I plan to make a system that can be built on and added to by other modders

Changes the stats of the armours from Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 from one iron ingot to varying different requirements as seen in the Examples shown in the image's total number of items changed is near or over 100 changes

Art Of Magika is required for pigments linens and dye's along with glue they can be crafted in the Whiterun Mages map area to the far right of wall.

Many items from bbp pack now have skill requirements

Be sure to back up original BBP_ArmorPack1 and BBP_ArmorPack2.esp

To my knowledge you will only need to enable in the mod list BBP_ArmorPack.esp not BBP_ArmorPack2.esp.

*Both files should be enabled

Also some things have been transferred to different crafting stations mostly forge and tanning rack.

None are in the grind stone or the smithing table or the smelter (that would be dumb)

Some items like the aldruin full armour sets are enchanted to be used as a set while alone works fine. The set works as I believe it is up to 50% + / - 20% of fire resistance.

Still to do:

Find a way to merge mod Esp into 1 .Esp with out Ck crashing

I hope to acquire a Spinning wheeling is animated that is made as a crafting point to create linen's only -

Create Sub crafting category's such as:Silver,Elegant,Mystic,Legendary (all smithing perks would be needed)and add some of the armors to small quests

Credit to Alan of ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM for orignal BBP Armor pack

Credit to Zonzai and Kalell and UKC for The Art of Magicka

File credits Per AOM Requirments

Bethesda (for the wonderful game)

Kalell (for the many UNP, UNP Skinny and CBBE3 meshes)

Fixs (for the hoods with hair)

CD Projekt Red (for freely sharing your Triss Outfit and other Witcher 2 Models)

The Nexus (for hosting The Art of Magicka)

Fraper (for importing the Triss Outfit For TES V)

Zackdip (for the use of Psiijic Re-Skin several versions by Gyo)

Backsteppo (for the use of Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit and the Dragon Quest 3 Sage Outfit )

crazyjoe2k (for the Mystical Fountains)

Squizzo (for Witch Elf Armour - UNP)

Telthalion (for allowing me to incorporate the excellent Elegant Nocturnal Robes)

L0rd0fWar (for importing The Witcher 2 Models)

Jammer (for freely sharing his Body Piercings with Collar and Wrist Shackles)

KURESE (for the use of R18Pn Set - Inner Wear Set)

PrivateEye (for allowing me to include his imported Ashland Amulets and Bipolar Blade)

MightionNY (for the persistant beta-testing)

niruhkingleo for help with project

johneh87 (for Ring of ultravision http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14609)

Cotyounoyume (for a little sexy apparel replacer http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5564)

IlluminatedHeavenlyCloud (for persistently bug testing 8.0)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hdthighheel, Aom Heelsound
  • Special Edition Compatible

The body you use should not matter to much  as the requirents of it are almost the same as in the orignal BBP the meshes (i.e.3d model) have not been changed
Does not require any DLC that i know of . Please READ THE FAQ OF "The Art of Magicka" !

as for the my self i use the UNP body with tbbp option and Male from Roberts new vegas male mods  for bodys.

Thanks a lot!

Are these spread equally across the leather/hide/ebony etc. etc. categories, or are there more in ebony/glass etc.?

They are by what they look like they would be baised on what i think would require what skill

Fancy with metal and metal works = Elvish

Menicing and evil = Dremora

Winged or dragon refernce = dragon (some times i add spells  such as if it said ice dragon armor near immunity to ice magic )

Cloth or leather =regular or advanced armor smithing

Sexy = any of the mix of skills or and advanced smithing depening on how challanging to make

Leather = leather * Most of the leather only well be found in the tanning rack (most these types may require some sort of solid base imho never understood that )

I see. I ran these through Lootification (mod that distributes custom armors to NPCs) but I saw that a lot of the armors were put in Ebony and Glass - I think 90% of the armors (rough approximation, may be more or less) were Ebony or Glass. The problem is that all these wonderful armors will suddenly appear at that level rather than appearing step by step. ;)

Does the figure seem right to you? Lootification looks for keywords (Ebony, Glass etc.) while assigning, so I assume it's that way. I will open up the esp and see later.

Ooooh it sounds like something I've been looking for, mebe it will make me install alan again. I tried to do it myself but I didn't have patience for this xD Buuuut does it only affect crafting recipes or does it also change the outfits to have more sensible statsies like weight, keywords and costs? And most importantly does it also turn things that look like clothes into actual clothes?

I see. I ran these through Lootification (mod that distributes custom armors to NPCs) but I saw that a lot of the armors were put in Ebony and Glass - I think 90% of the armors (rough approximation, may be more or less) were Ebony or Glass. The problem is that all these wonderful armors will suddenly appear at that level rather than appearing step by step. ;)

Does the figure seem right to you? Lootification looks for keywords (Ebony, Glass etc.) while assigning, so I assume it's that way. I will open up the esp and see later.

No not 80 - 90 and sound like a mod i NEED to add lol (Lootification)

does Lootification take into account the things that require higher smithing skill??

should be about 30- 40 % overall  that do not belong are still in the ebony glass and dragon slots  as i said am not done

Ooooh it sounds like something I've been looking for, mebe it will make me install alan again. I tried to do it myself but I didn't have patience for this xD Buuuut does it only affect crafting recipes or does it also change the outfits to have more sensible statsies like weight, keywords and costs? And most importantly does it also turn things that look like clothes into actual clothes?

post_offline.pngMs Leeches

Yes o tried to do a full spred useing grouping logic .If It's a set of armor the chest will cost and weight the most, boot and gloves are to be close to same price and requirements should make logical sence. Were to say 5 leather for chest would mean like 2 - 3 for gloves or boots and with color and material and looks and catagory all play part in deciding ive spent many a nights all hopped up on MT.Dew so i went at it like a spider monkey but to this point a few minor sets are 100% done  I want to make a few be scripted example, ninja cross swords right now are wood i want to later make them a real sword to  were when you sheeth the swords it equips the cross swords and  hides the sword or vice versa idk yet .

also takes into acount that some should be sellable

and on the cloths some yes some no if yes i try to make it worth buying weither by enchanting or making it have a armored version that look the same  ect .

hope that rant anwsered your question

does Lootification take into account the things that require higher smithing skill??

should be about 30- 40 % overall  that do not belong are still in the ebony glass and dragon slots  as i said am not done

No, it just looks at keywords for all armor mod ESPs and adds it accordingly to the leveled lists for NPCs in its ESP...nothing to do with conditions etc. And yes, it's a great mod. Shame more people don't use it, but it does involve the use of a patcher, so it's not as simple as simply enabling it NMM. Once set up, it runs superbly.

Have you modified BBPArmorPack2.esp as well? You mentioned in the OP that we don't need it, but it has the rest of the armors.

No, it just looks at keywords for all armor mod ESPs and adds it accordingly to the leveled lists for NPCs in its ESP...nothing to do with conditions etc. And yes, it's a great mod. Shame more people don't use it, but it does involve the use of a patcher, so it's not as simple as simply enabling it NMM. Once set up, it runs superbly.

Have you modified BBPArmorPack2.esp as well? You mentioned in the OP that we don't need it, but it has the rest of the armors.

If i recall i some how merged the two into 1

Ok so i will need the second file also i jut have not done any of those in part 2 so far

I should thank you for making me check for the rest of the armors sadly there are a lot of duplicates in Pack 2 that will have to be deleted or id have to rework whole of the mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends really on the size of the changes i make per working on this is small compaired to the size of overall mod and like to finish about 3-5 full sets So idk a week or two for next partial update if i have time to finish. i will let you know this atm im working on the bandaids to heal 1 -5 points every 1-5 seconds worn by player and am gonna see if way to wear mulitple by making them a tattoo or skin decal rather than a armor and have the armor not take a slot but put decal on body that has reoccor by every 3 seconds ALTHOUGH i think for me that is a bit to beyond my skill idk yet

so i will try to release a small update by end of month been busy .

Sadly all changes after this file well have to be redone :angry::dodgy::-/:@:angry: As a loss of data occored so no end of month gonna get back at it soon though :( SorryI'

I'm sorry to hear about the data loss. I hope you can get back to it soon. I am looking forward to your next installment.

Sadly all changes after this file well have to be redone :angry::dodgy::-/:@:angry: As a loss of data occored so no end of month gonna get back at it soon though :( SorryI'

I'm sorry to hear about the data loss. I hope you can get back to it soon. I am looking forward to your next installment.

If you would like to help speed this process up Do the following

Take a screen shot of every armor in the BBP pack 1 & 2 in game and name the image and put it in a folder That way for every pack i can just take a look at to judge and decide what class spells requirements to put it under

you can then upload the files here .I suggest using a external screen cap program or the file size will be too big

Take a screen shot of every armor in the BBP pack 1 & 2 in game and name the image and put it in a folder That way for every pack i can just take a look at to judge and decide what class spells requirements to put it under

you can then upload the files here .I suggest using a external screen cap program or the file size will be too big

I'll see what I can do. 

I'll see what I can do. 

Thanks as it is i have to

1.take screen shots of ten or so to see how i want it

2.quit skyrim

3.load the ck wait about 2-4 munites to load

4.then load the bbp file

5.then open ifran view load new images onto second monitor

6.then find the armour to change with recipes and temper

7.open each of them for both fields

8.then edit the base armor it self

9.and vendor and material listing

10.save the 2-3 full sets and test

11.Repet

as you can see it takes time to make any progress

I'll see what I can do. 

2.quit skyrim

4.then load the bbp file

11.Repet

I did a few - one picture each. I have more, but I wanted to make sure that this was what you wanted before I continued on. Let me know if you want more pictures of each item or anything else. There are some clipping problems with the model I am using, and I am not positive how I can fix everything (I am trying out MoMod for the first time and I can't seem to get Bodyslide to install and work right). Let me know what I am doing wrong, or right, or whatever. I hope that this helps in some small way.

Screenshots.7z

I'll see what I can do. 

2.quit skyrim

4.then load the bbp file

11.Repet

I did a few - one picture each. I have more, but I wanted to make sure that this was what you wanted before I continued on. Let me know if you want more pictures of each item or anything else. There are some clipping problems with the model I am using, and I am not positive how I can fix everything (I am trying out MoMod for the first time and I can't seem to get Bodyslide to install and work right). Let me know what I am doing wrong, or right, or whatever. I hope that this helps in some small way.

OMG YES THANK YOU if you can keep this up with all of them i can finish much faster

as i see it i made 4-6 errors on apple i would not have know of with out your help

If you can maybe get the camera a little closer on the the shoes i can do better results also with a front and back view to do this easier

1 ) Press ` the button to left (on most keyboards of the 1 key) to open console

2 ) Type "TFC" to toggle free cam then you can move around with ease

3 ) To return repeat steps 1

On a side note i found out "in theory " We can make a play baseball or fetch mod using a meshes collision data weight and  mass and damping and friction with motion system set to MO_Sys_Sphere_Inertia  and a object that has higher force can hit it with a script attached to the ball for NPC/DOG/OTHER to chase ball pick up  and Either using throw of some sort to retrieve just a idea LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the next installment of pics - let me know what needs additional screenshots, close-ups, etc. I have more on the way, just need to label them. I'll probably get them in later today or tomorrow.

Can you get me more please almost done with all ones you got me having trouble finding the aphroditey ones though :\