Subtitles disappear after a split second

I could ask this question in the skyrimmods subreddit but I have a lot of Sexlab and other kinds of mods and I suspect it's one I downloaded from here. When I talk with NPCs some subtitles without voices disappear after only a split second, I don't have enough time to read it. Voiced subtitles work normally. I don't know which mod could be causing this, it only appeared like two weeks ago and I've deactivated every mod I installed since then and it still happens. Just asking if anyone else had a similar Problem

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Be sure that you have right version number of Fuz Ro D-oh for your version of the game.  The latest version might not be the right one for you.

Ok so I checked fuz ro d-ohs page and it states my exact problem, I then checked my version of it and it was the same, well whatever fresh install and looking into the folder I see that the dll was missing in my previous version. Thanks for saving me hours of searching