error downloading any new sims mods

Hello, I have an issue that has suddenly appeared. I was on vaction for several weeks, but before I left I was having no issues. Now i come back, and for whatever reason my sims files are apparently now in an unknown format. My mods work fine in game, but i am unable to download any other mod without it saying the file/ archive is in an unknown format or is damaged. Any new animation I add simply breaks the character I selected. For whatever reason it's only sims four mods. I  checked other non sim games I've downloaded and haven't had any message like the sim file despite it being the exact same file type. I've checked mods I downloaded without issue in my drive and the same message came up. The weirdest part is it let me download the latest version of ww. I'm attaching an image of one of the messages I've recieved upon attempting to download.  I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Capture.PNG

My first suggestion would be to 50/50 Your mods.

Did you update the game recently? Did you then update your mods after? Are your script mods (WW, UI, More Columns, Nisa, etc) all updated?

How do you load the game? Is it through Origin? Steam? Did you recently update to EA? 

More info is needed to troubleshoot here, but you could definitely 50/50 and see what happens. Its possible a patch, or update, broke something

On 1/13/2023 at 6:24 AM, thellama99 said:

My first suggestion would be to 50/50 Your mods.

Did you update the game recently? Did you then update your mods after? Are your script mods (WW, UI, More Columns, Nisa, etc) all updated?

How do you load the game? Is it through Origin? Steam? Did you recently update to EA? 

More info is needed to troubleshoot here, but you could definitely 50/50 and see what happens. Its possible a patch, or update, broke something

my apologies oon the responce delay, i kinda forgot i posted. First question: the game should be updated as I attemped to just reinstall the game. I launch through steam although origins has to be on as well. My mods are ww, and I have the latest version. One oof the modsI was attempting to download was an updated file from ten days ago from the orginal post. I  deleted the old version. As for the EA question I don't believe so. Again, my mods work in game as long as they're the ones i had, however, i can no longer access the ww settings, and any new mod makes the character that I selected simply ignore the action. 

Edited by MadnessXXX
46 minutes ago, MadnessXXX said:

my apologies oon the responce delay, i kinda forgot i posted. First question: the game should be updated as I attemped to just reinstall the game. I launch through steam although origins has to be on as well. My mods are ww, and I have the latest version. One oof the modsI was attempting to download was an updated file from ten days ago from the orginal post. I  deleted the old version. As for the EA question I don't believe so. Again, my mods work in game as long as they're the ones i had, however, i can no longer access the ww settings, and any new mod makes the character that I selected simply ignore the action. 

I think I fixed the issue. Had a file that was causing data lose. removed it and things are working now.