Various issues with Wicked Whims and possibly Nisa's Wicked Perversions

I'm having alot of issues with Wicked Whims lately, first of all, various settings keep changing without me making them myself, in CAS it just keeps making random changes to skin details such as removing the pubic hair, when I go into CAS to set it back it just won't save. I have pubic hair enabled in the settings and turned off the growth settings, it also keeps switching off other skin details at random on random sims such as CC eyelashes.

Also just to note I have MCCC and i've flagged the sims to not have the appearance and physique changed at all, it seems the settings are being ignored for random sims and wicked whims keeps changing the skin details for them at random.

Another issue i'm having is it's removing the Pheromonal Flower trait, I don't know if this is to with Nisa's Wicked Perversions but i've been adding it back in but sometimes it's just not saving. just like the skin details not saving.

I'm sure both Wicked Whims and Nisa's Wicked Perversions are up to date as they can be, i've re-downloaded them again and done the usual delete the localthumbcache.package and repaired the game, but this is starting to get irritating.

My Wicked Whims is version 174b 3rd Jan 2023 and Wicked Perversions is the one thats currently on this site, updated on 28th December 2022.

Can anyone advise on whats happening? Is anyone else having these issues?

Edited by andypuk1980

A quick update, i've updated Wicked Perversions to newest version, was updated 7 or 8 hours ago, but i'm still having the same issues, with Pheromonal Flower dissappearing and various skin details in CAS changing and not saving any changes I make myself, I am getting so frustated with this.

So far it seems to be happening with townie sims I added into the game myself, I haven't checked sims from my households yet only one and that sim seems to be fine, again this is happening to random sims.

Ive been having some weird stuff related to Nisa's traits in my new setup -

I'm pretty sure it's from bad mods, unrelated to WW/Nisa.

I'd honestly suggest doing the 50/50 Method on your folder to isolate what is specifically affecting this. It sounds like you may have more than one CC issue affecting gameplay.

I'd also suggest downloading TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions. This mod will look over all your CC and let you know if something *may* be causing an issue. (In my experience it hasn't been wrong) https://www.patreon.com/posts/72636998