Underwear override in CAS not working???

I just came to ask for some guidance on how to properly install the WW underwear mod.

When I install the CAS override that allows underwear instead of the sims being nude, it doesn't work as intended.

The males have their underwear, but the females don't. It's super weird. 

Mind you, the only default override I have is a Male top from Lummia- and the CAS underwear from Akalukery/Grimmcookies. I used to have the body replacements from Magicbot- but since the site says the mod may not work if you have replacements- I've removed them. But that's another problem.

Sometimes I remove wicked whims from my Mods folder and put it into "documents" or something 'till I want to use it again. When I do this, I take the WW underwear mod and leave it in my mods folder, so it can override the nudity Magicbots Female body replacement does- and it works- With Akalukery's underwear replacement.

I'm extremely confused as to why the mod works when I don't have wicked whims- but as soon as I put it in- it doesn't. Whenever I install the mod, I put it straight into the WW folder, and make sure said folder is the first to appear in my mods folder- so I'm merely asking if someone knows how I can force the mod to load before Wicked Whims does. Or maybe a step-by-step to know that I've installed the mod correctly?

Anyway- Thank you for you're time! I hope there's a way to fix this...

= Edit =

I fixed it a long time ago and I figured I should clarify it for anyone who happens to be like old me and wasn't reading correctly- Reading is key folks, please take a minute and don't get frustrated with yourself if you happen to not get it the first time.

Really, I beg you. I said the solution in my ask and didn't even realize it. Anyways-

For anyone who needs a push- Body mods that override your sims body- aka, make them nude- will also override the WW CAS underwear. For example, let's look at my mistake. Magicbot's body mod is made to override EA's default body- as in re-form the body's blocky appearance while making them nude in CAS. WW CAS underwear replacements overrides the nude-ness in CAS that is built into the mod- undoing what both mods are trying to accomplish. The men's default upper body is fine because the men are already nude upper-body wise, but if I were to provide an override that made them have a penis in CAS instead of boxers- the problem arises.

Lesson? Do not put body overrides that make the sims nude in hopes WW's mod will cover both the mod's override and their own. It's programed to do one thing- and that is work with the code that is initially causing the nude form in CAS- which again is what we've established WW does. Now- If you wish to used an override that alters the body like Magicbot's and do not plan to use WW, WW CAS override will cover your sims back up no problem: because it's detecting the override's... Well, override. Thus putting underwear back on your sims so you can sim in peace.

(?- god, I can't believe I asked such a ridiculous question?)

I hope this helps future users- and if not- at least you can get a laugh out of my mini Duh-moment.

Edited by Tac0s_and_Icecream
Realized my mistake, figured I should clarify while judging my old self for some quick laughs