I split the shorts from Astya96's Claire Redfield conversion

As you know he converted a set from Resident Evil 2 to Sims4. I removed the top, shrunk the shorts slightly and deleted a legging part from under the shorts. But now as you see there's a weird fleshy damage glitch glitch on the legs and I have no clue how to remove that. I'm told there's something in blender I'm suppose to delete but I have no clue what. If someone could tell me or if I could just upload it and have someone else fix the thigh glitch and remove any remaining artifacts or faces that may be around her shorts and find someway so the holes in the shorts are filled with not mesh but a texture that just goes over the Sims skin under the shorts mesh I'd really appreciate that! I have two swatches so far, one is a blue jean, the other is a jungle colored one which you see here.

01-07-23_6-37-04 PM.png

01-07-23_6-36-53 PM.png