Jump to content

[Kinda solved] Dialogue options with key NPC only display the variants of reacting to them saying "I want to want my way with you".


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello.

EDIT: solved, for now.

 

I just entered the Dreamworld in Sanguine's Debauchery, and talking to Sanguine has only yielded the "stock" four dialog options I get when a random npc want to have it rough with the Dragonborn.

 

When a similar problem occured with the Guard in Simple Slavery's Auction, I simply resisted and beat him up, then since he was an essential npc he didn't die but when he recovered I got the "working as intended" dialog options.

 

However, with Sanguine, for obvious reasons, it's gonna be hard to replicate that trick. Is there any way to have him have the usual dialogue options?

EDIT: apparently with some npcs, successfully rebuffing them once is enough for the old dialog options to return. With Sanguine, what worked was a quickie lol.

 

Still, could you please remind me which mod makes random NPCs want to have their way with the Dragonborn (then a dialog option opens), cause I forgot which mod was responsible (SexLab Aroused?) but if I have a name I can at least disable said mod.

 

Thank you very much!

 

ps: will look into ways of copy pasting my load order, if that helps.

Edited by Urbinepto
Issue partially solved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...