How do I edit the text in a mod?

I found a WW-extension mod that aligns with some of my darker kinks, but the bad writing makes it a lot less fun. Unnatural wording, janky grammar, confusing descriptions, etc. I don't want to get up in the creator's face and start insulting their hard work, but it's still distracting from the gameplay. How can I go into the files and edit the text?

31 minutes ago, Mannito Devito said:

I found a WW-extension mod that aligns with some of my darker kinks, but the bad writing makes it a lot less fun. Unnatural wording, janky grammar, confusing descriptions, etc. I don't want to get up in the creator's face and start insulting their hard work, but it's still distracting from the gameplay. How can I go into the files and edit the text?

If it's only for your own private use, just open the mod's package file with Sims4Studio

• Go to Warehouse tab
  • String tables (with flags beside them) are the ones containing the text lines for the mod, look for the one that belongs to the language you'd like to edit.
  • Select the table, then click "Edit Items" button on the Data tab on right side of page
  • That opens the table to show the entries.
  • Edit the Value fields with your own text (don't modify any of the Key fields though!)
  • When you're done, Save.
44 minutes ago, PECO_CinErotique said:

If it's only for your own private use, just open the mod's package file with Sims4Studio

• Go to Warehouse tab
  • String tables (with flags beside them) are the ones containing the text lines for the mod, look for the one that belongs to the language you'd like to edit.
  • Select the table, then click "Edit Items" button on the Data tab on right side of page
  • That opens the table to show the entries.
  • Edit the Value fields with your own text (don't modify any of the Key fields though!)
  • When you're done, Save.

Yes, it's just for my own personal use :) Thank you so much!