Jump to content

Skyrim AE - Wanting to add the best werewolf sex mods that work with Growl. Would love some recommendations!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Per the title, I'm starting a new Skyrim run after not playing for a really long time.

 

I have Growl installed (and a bunch of other mods) and I'd really like to make this a werewolf specific run with sexy werewolves.  It'd be great if controlled infections were possible and maybe other werewolf quests or fun things.

 

I'd love to see your list of mods you used for this so I could follow a guide and do the same thing.  Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...