EK2 Skyrimized Female Argonians

Unoffical Submod for EK2

Here is the first version of my Argonian body mod.

Credit to the EK2 team for the existing assets & credit to the CK3 Mod Co-op Discord for the shared resources.

Currently this mod overwrites the following files in EK2:

Modified:
gfx\models\portraits\female_body\blendshapes\female_argonian_digitigrade_bs.mesh
common\genes\ek_beast_race_genes.txt
common\ethnicities\001_ek_ethnicities_beast_argonian.txt

New Files:
gfx\models\portraits\decals\female_body\argonian\scales_01
    argonians_body_highlights.dds
    argonians_body_normal.dds
    argonians_body_properties.dds
    argonians_body_shading.dds
    argonians_body_shadows.dds

Load Order

Elder Kings 2

Skyrimized Argonians (Must be below EK2)

does EK2 models have legs ? and leg definition if not , it isn't worth the time to trying to mod for it .

Since it will take a huge amount of work, when people want their sex scenes with elves demons kitties etc. 

I do not blaim EK2 modders on this issue , more Paradox with everything halfbaked .. like Royal court without even free camera cause they didn't even bother to put a doorway.

and a lot of other issue, that makes me feel whole CK3 is one BIG MOD , instead of a complete product. 

13 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

does EK2 models have legs ? and leg definition if not , it isn't worth the time to trying to mod for it .

Since it will take a huge amount of work, when people want their sex scenes with elves demons kitties etc. 

I do not blaim EK2 modders on this issue , more Paradox with everything halfbaked .. like Royal court without even free camera cause they didn't even bother to put a doorway.

and a lot of other issue, that makes me feel whole CK3 is one BIG MOD , instead of a complete product. 

Yes all models have legs in EK2 which I believe use the same/similar animation rigging.

Other mods like Character Body Overhaul (For vanilla CK3) expand on the models and animation aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the file and then dragged the folder and the MOD file out of the zip file and into the CK3 mod folder, like I usually do for mods from this website. But when I try to add it to a playset, a red triangle with an exclamation point appeared next to the name. It said that the path in the mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist. Did I install it incorrectly, or is there something awry with the mod itself?

7 hours ago, jimmy jammy said:

I downloaded the file and then dragged the folder and the MOD file out of the zip file and into the CK3 mod folder, like I usually do for mods from this website. But when I try to add it to a playset, a red triangle with an exclamation point appeared next to the name. It said that the path in the mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist. Did I install it incorrectly, or is there something awry with the mod itself?

Now fixed.

You can install this like other mods now.

20 minutes ago, huhxhux said:

Amazing mod! I've been waiting for something like this since EK2 came out. Do you have any plans for doing the male models?

I'm not planning to make any changes to the male argonians.

Personally I'm happy with how they look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I know this mod is over a year old since last update but I'd just like to let people know that CBO DOESN'T work with EK2 as it changes the beastrace's face to default human faces

As an example, This is CBO, this mod and EK2.
hO3Mbaiw8r.thumb.jpg.cfd631bd77e4d9f252e4cf6dc07ba0c0.jpg

And this is just this mod and EK2, as well as Carnalitas (despite the fact it kind of needs CBO.)

vLWw0dNZdX.thumb.jpg.b9295a3ac500208e9331a6bb911df7f2.jpg