Dark Samus

View File

The Dark Samus "Zero Suit" as you can see in Metroid Prime 2.

You find the head in teeth, the bodysuit in bodysuit / costume and the "heart and veins" in necklace.

This characters was such a pain in the ass to do, I having so many isue with the bones assignation to make it in a one mod, I didn't have other choice to split it it in three one but now it work fine.

57 minutes ago, tipo64 said:

Having an issue, once mask is applied it locks me out of the head options and mask cannot be removed, and the way i did it the mask has applied to all costumes sleep/athletic etc.

It's normal, is in Teeth so it's remplace all the teeth so the mask is always displayed.

thats the issue though, now that the mask is on i am locked out of all head options so cannot get to teeth selection, can only interact with the body options, clothing etc.

I can find ways around it, but thought i should let you know.

Doing awesome work by the way, really creative stuff, many thanks :)

1 hour ago, tipo64 said:

thats the issue though, now that the mask is on i am locked out of all head options so cannot get to teeth selection, can only interact with the body options, clothing etc.

I can find ways around it, but thought i should let you know.

Doing awesome work by the way, really creative stuff, many thanks :)

Simply click on sim to display the clothe category and just use your mouse wheel and scroll up to zoom in head

6 hours ago, ⱭaDDyBenji said:

Dark Samus

View File

The Dark Samus "Zero Suit" as you can see in Metroid Prime 2.

You find the head in teeth, the bodysuit in bodysuit / costume and the "heart and veins" in necklace.

This characters was such a pain in the ass to do, I having so many isue with the bones assignation to make it in a one mod, I didn't have other choice to split it it in three one but now it work fine.

bodysuit can be changed into skins???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...