Locate animation file?

There's a specific custom WW Animation that I want to edit in Sims 4 Studio, but I can't even find the file or package of the animation when I search my mods folder for it.  I've tried searching the name of the animation and I've tried searching the animation creator, but no dice.  If it is part of a .package of multiple animations, how do I know which one?  I don't want to spend hours simply looking for the thing I want to edit.

46 minutes ago, Sue_Zan404 said:

There's a specific custom WW Animation that I want to edit in Sims 4 Studio, but I can't even find the file or package of the animation when I search my mods folder for it.  I've tried searching the name of the animation and I've tried searching the animation creator, but no dice.  If it is part of a .package of multiple animations, how do I know which one?  I don't want to spend hours simply looking for the thing I want to edit.

I premise that I haven't played TS4 in a while, but from my memory, you can check and know the type of animation in use during sexual rapport. 
When you run an animation, you should get the WW icon in the bottom left corner, from which you can always know which animation is in use and also change it if you would like to run another one. Animations always report the author even if it is part of a package. 
Alternatively, several authors, in the zipper or rar file that is, insert a txt with the list of their creations (see Amra72)
if this information can be useful....