The "hours until reset" flag doesn't seem to always work?

- I spoke a line to an NPC which has a 24 hours reset, it never reappered again.

- I went into TESVedit, deleted the reset hours, was able to continuously say that line, therefore it's not a conditions problems.

- I put back the 24h hours reset to the line, I spoke to the NPC, waited 25 hours, the line re-appeared as expected.

- I loaded a save previous to all these maneuvers, waited 25 hours, the line just won't appear.

So, *SIGH*, do I just have to assume the reset hours is another of the 1billion skyrim functionalities that is a bit broken?

Does it conflict with the fact the same NPC also has a 12-hour cooldown line, which after waiting 13 hours is speakable again as it should be?

2 hours ago, wattbatt said:

I spoke a line to an NPC which has a 24 hours reset, it never reappered again.

The dialog reset time feature doesn't work well in Skyrim.  Use a value of 23 hours or less and it works as expected (not 23.5 hours, even that doesn't work right).  For most purposes, 23 hours is close enough to once per day, which is usually the intent.