Coral Island

On 3/22/2024 at 10:41 AM, Dorian Bates said:

Anyway I've spent an embarrassing amount of time aimlessly waffling around with unreal engine tools and brother, I'm putting up the white flag. I don't know why my brain is so utterly hopeless on the technical side of these things lol

So uh, yeah @cloudy.cosmos hope I can keep leaning on you for this part, I'll throw in some futa edits to make it worth your while

Sure thing, here are the paks with Lily added. Futa edits would be great but there's no hurry, would love to see this mod finished first and foremost. I also liked some of your kinky variations so would like to see those completed eventually as well.

CoralNudes_P.pakCoralNudesResized_P.pak

Edit: Forgot to mention - I tried using the png files on the non-resized one and they worked! So you can use whichever file type you prefer moving forward.

19 hours ago, Monim54 said:

This :). The fine plain nudes you created at the very beginning of this thread do already exist. If I understood the pak file cloudy created correct, it should bei possible to replace only certain Outfits. My suggestion/ wish:

- one pak replacing swimwear with plain nude

- one pak replacing swimwear with your 'sluttyfied' version

- one Pak replacing normal clothes

So you can combine the pakages as you like. You could also do a pak replacing swimwear to your nudes with attachments (milky thing, alien thing etc) to fit everyones taste.

I like these ideas but I'm afraid I currently don't have time to make all these variations every time a new character is released, as I'm pretty busy with uni. I'm quite happy to make all sorts of variations and modular options once the mod is fully released, as these are things I'd like to have as well. Dorian did post some full nude pngs earlier but full sets with emotions were only posted for a few characters, so it currently doesn't seem worth it to make a separate mod for that. Hope that's ok!

Edited by cloudy.cosmos
1 hour ago, cloudy.cosmos said:

Forgot to mention - I tried using the png files on the non-resized one and they worked! So you can use whichever file type you prefer moving forward.

ah, good. I'll give the others the same treatment when I get to the final passes.

21 hours ago, ROCKpig said:

hello, Will versions with armpit hair and pubic hair be added ?

I ain't too into it personally but that's nothing a little palm greasing can't solve 😏

Once I get all the bases done I'll figure something out if there's any interest in custom outfits or bodymods or what have you

Edited by Dorian Bates
5 hours ago, Dorian Bates said:

ah, good. I'll give the others the same treatment when I get to the final passes.

I ain't too into it personally but that's nothing a little palm greasing can't solve 😏

Once I get all the bases done I'll figure something out if there's any interest in custom outfits or bodymods or what have you

No problem~You handle your bases first. My request can wait, no rush.  Thank you for your dedication and effort. You never give up

image.png.8ef3762fe3066839d5f323f077aaaa6e.png

8 hours ago, cloudy.cosmos said:

I like these ideas but I'm afraid I currently don't have time to make all these variations every time a new character is released, as I'm pretty busy with uni. I'm quite happy to make all sorts of variations and modular options once the mod is fully released, as these are things I'd like to have as well. Dorian did post some full nude pngs earlier but full sets with emotions were only posted for a few characters, so it currently doesn't seem worth it to make a separate mod for that. Hope that's ok!

No need to apologize at all, I am glad for what you already did! Is it possible to replace only certain poses? If yes it would be a possibility to accumulate the images in the pak file. Just an idea to keep the workload as small as possible.

Dorian, could you please provide the plain nudes as a package? I would like to take a closer look at modding. That would be a neat start. Thank you for your time and effort, too!

3 hours ago, Monim54 said:

Dorian, could you please provide the plain nudes as a package? I would like to take a closer look at modding. That would be a neat start. Thank you for your time and effort, too!

uh, you mean like just a bundle of pngs to draw outfits on or an actual .pak with the correct file structure and everything? Cuz if it's the first one then sure knock yourself out

basenudes.rar

if it's the second one tho that's gonna have to wait till my basic set is done cuz I'm doing the emote sprites as I go. otherwise for any unreal engine shenanigans you'll have to inquire elsewhere because as previously mentioned, my brain is smooth and can really only handle adding puffy nips and puss to things

57 minutes ago, Dorian Bates said:

uh, you mean like just a bundle of pngs to draw outfits on or an actual .pak with the correct file structure and everything? Cuz if it's the first one then sure knock yourself out

basenudes.rar 12.65 MB · 8 downloads

if it's the second one tho that's gonna have to wait till my basic set is done cuz I'm doing the emote sprites as I go. otherwise for any unreal engine shenanigans you'll have to inquire elsewhere because as previously mentioned, my brain is smooth and can really only handle adding puffy nips and puss to things

Thanks! Your first guess, not full blown finished pak file. I will play around and hopefully get something like a result :D I already unpacked cloudy's paks to understand the structure. As I am completely unable to draw anything, I am happy you provide the results of your brain powers !

9 hours ago, Monim54 said:

Thanks! Your first guess, not full blown finished pak file. I will play around and hopefully get something like a result :D I already unpacked cloudy's paks to understand the structure. As I am completely unable to draw anything, I am happy you provide the results of your brain powers !

Quick tip: keep in mind that even though when you unpack it the folder structure starts with Game\ProjectCoral, when you pack it the structure should actually be ProjectCoral\Content\ProjectCoral. e.g. ModName_P\ProjectCoral\Content\ProjectCoral\Characters\Human\NPC\Eva\Portraits\Spring

This really tripped me up at first.

3 minutes ago, buscaminas said:

Hi, sorry for my english. Can anyone post how to mod the game, i have downloaded the CoralNudes_P.pak and dont know what to do with it.

Por tu nombre asumo que hablás español, si tenés la version de la microsoft store, no vas a poder modearlo -.- Sólo funciona en la versión de Steam: pegá el CoralNudes_P.pak en la carpeta ProjectCoral\Content\Paks

On 3/24/2024 at 1:53 AM, cloudy.cosmos said:

Quick tip: keep in mind that even though when you unpack it the folder structure starts with Game\ProjectCoral, when you pack it the structure should actually be ProjectCoral\Content\ProjectCoral. e.g. ModName_P\ProjectCoral\Content\ProjectCoral\Characters\Human\NPC\Eva\Portraits\Spring

This really tripped me up at first.

Thanks! How so I get the asset files into the editor? Unreal Engine 5.3.2 does not show anything after importing the files. Content Browser keeps empty besides the folder steucture. Do I have the wrong version? Do you use a different tool to edit the assets? Appreciate your help!

1 hour ago, zunga23 said:

Por tu nombre asumo que hablás español, si tenés la version de la microsoft store, no vas a poder modearlo -.- Sólo funciona en la versión de Steam: pegá el CoralNudes_P.pak en la carpeta ProjectCoral\Content\Paks

pues ahi esta y no funciona :(

18 hours ago, Monim54 said:

Thanks! How so I get the asset files into the editor? Unreal Engine 5.3.2 does not show anything after importing the files. Content Browser keeps empty besides the folder steucture. Do I have the wrong version? Do you use a different tool to edit the assets? Appreciate your help!

You need to be using Unreal Engine 4.27.2, since that's what the game uses. As for why the files aren't importing, I'm not sure. Make sure you're importing the raw tga files, not the cooked uassset files. Also remember to press 'Save All' at the top of the Content Browser window after importing. I wouldn't use Unreal Engine to edit the sprites, only to cook them. You could use something like GIMP or Photoshop to edit the assets, then import them into Unreal Engine.

so in a frankly masochistic display of pure disregard for my own time and sanity I decided to try adding some pose variety to the emotes. I was intending to do it eventually anyway with my more personalized outfits but I figured I might as well get the base in now. hopefully the juice is worth the squeeze.

anyway, Macy's done

Macy_BS_Default.thumb.png.11062a6d69bb5af750031c9b1ee171e5.pngMacy_Blushing_Spring.thumb.png.1ca99ee09d64930848191f35cbd1b383.pngMacy_Happy_Summer.thumb.png.00f3a7399d40c5cd10f98a22e0750bdb.pngMacy_Concerned_Fall.thumb.png.ce0932fd9dc02c63d610dcca7be96ffa.pngMacy_Sad_Winter.thumb.png.879a90e31bda2433151509d0b5dffd97.png

Macy.rar

Boy howdy, I can see what you mean about waxing masochistic on this. For your effort I will say that I very much like the pose changes. I see sometimes in games where you have full body portraits of characters to represent them in game but then perhaps for simplicity or perhaps for other reasons there is minimal difference between poses or between each character and their poses. The face will always be the best canvas to convey emotion but if your going to make a game that gives you sight of a character's full body why would you stop at the face? Body language can add so much more to showing the emotion or thoughts of a character. I applaud you for going the extra mile in these efforts. I don't know what the sentiments of others will be but know that at least one person really appreciates your hard work. 

19 hours ago, cloudy.cosmos said:

You need to be using Unreal Engine 4.27.2, since that's what the game uses. As for why the files aren't importing, I'm not sure. Make sure you're importing the raw tga files, not the cooked uassset files. Also remember to press 'Save All' at the top of the Content Browser window after importing. I wouldn't use Unreal Engine to edit the sprites, only to cook them. You could use something like GIMP or Photoshop to edit the assets, then import them into Unreal Engine.

Thanks! My plan was to Import your provided assets and replacing the textures / Images and test it. So I am sure to have a working way to get the images in game. Planned second step is to alter the images. I will give it another shot when having the time.

On 3/28/2024 at 9:58 AM, Dorian Bates said:

so in a frankly masochistic display of pure disregard for my own time and sanity I decided to try adding some pose variety to the emotes. I was intending to do it eventually anyway with my more personalized outfits but I figured I might as well get the base in now. hopefully the juice is worth the squeeze.

anyway, Macy's done

Macy_BS_Default.thumb.png.11062a6d69bb5af750031c9b1ee171e5.pngMacy_Blushing_Spring.thumb.png.1ca99ee09d64930848191f35cbd1b383.pngMacy_Happy_Summer.thumb.png.00f3a7399d40c5cd10f98a22e0750bdb.pngMacy_Concerned_Fall.thumb.png.ce0932fd9dc02c63d610dcca7be96ffa.pngMacy_Sad_Winter.thumb.png.879a90e31bda2433151509d0b5dffd97.png

Macy.rarFetching info...

Love the poses! Your work definitely paid off.

Here are the paks :)

CoralNudes_P.pakCoralNudesResized_P.pak

@Dorian Bates thank you for your work! I got the base nude working as swimsuit replacer in game. Tested it sucessfully with chaem. If you add any base nudes to your collection I am happy to add these in the mod.

@cloudy.cosmos thank you for the tipps! The folder structure was the last point missing. 

As soon as I have finished adding the remaining charakters, I will provide the package.

20 hours ago, VexPlaysGames said:

Are these only for Steam? Not Xbox?

They only work for Steam as far as I know. Not sure about Xbox, sorry. I don't have gamepass so I wouldn't be able to test the mod, but once the mod is complete I may look into modding for gamepass if there's demand.

Hello, sorry for my english, not my native language. I would like to contribute to the community with some mods but i only know how to draw and paint, i have zero knowledge of programming. If anyone could explain how to uncompress the files to do some editing that would be much apreciated. Thank you all in advance.

5 hours ago, buscaminas said:

Hello, sorry for my english, not my native language. I would like to contribute to the community with some mods but i only know how to draw and paint, i have zero knowledge of programming. If anyone could explain how to uncompress the files to do some editing that would be much apreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Someone has already posted the extracted files earlier in this thread. If you use those as a base to do the art someone else (perhaps me) might be able to pack them into a mod for you.