Coral Island

2 hours ago, cloudy.cosmos said:

@Dorian Bates mentioned something earlier about an alpha scrub software for PNG files, maybe that could help?

I'll do it this time, but please keep in mind it's a time consuming process. I'd appreciate it if you could wait until you have some major changes to ask for another .pak (e.g. a new character), since it's faster to pack multiple things at once. Otherwise, I'm happy to DM you the process if you would like to have a go at it yourself.

EvaRedraw_P.pak 22.21 MB · 0 downloads

By all means. DM me.

On 4/7/2024 at 1:22 PM, buscaminas said:

So here's Lily https://mega.nz/file/UBozVSBK#brd2pzTQX34el3qcSp-QOGAH7Er4jEnRrmMjLo657bY. I have to say im proud of the wedding outfit. Hope you all like it.

Thanks for taking a shot at doing it yourself. I just got time to do the pak.

CoralNudesBuscaminas_P.pak

Just a suggestion - it would be nice if you could include some preview images in your post so we can easily see what you've done : )

11 hours ago, cloudy.cosmos said:

Thanks for taking a shot at doing it yourself. I just got time to do the pak.

CoralNudesBuscaminas_P.pak 42.02 MB · 11 downloads

Just a suggestion - it would be nice if you could include some preview images in your post so we can easily see what you've done : )

I've tried but my shity internet conection doesn't upload the pics, that's why i post a link to mega and not the file directly.

10 hours ago, buscaminas said:

I've tried but my shity internet conection doesn't upload the pics, that's why i post a link to mega and not the file directly.

I see, that's fair enough. Maybe I could even put some up, next time I make a pak, if that's alright with you?

2 hours ago, buscaminas said:

Here's the pak. Quite like what you did with Suki's outfits. I think you linked the wrong thing for Yuri, it just takes me to Suki again.

CoralNudesBuscaminas_P.pak

I thought it might be best to just put the previews together in one image. I made one for all the characters you've done so far, just to catch up.

Eva

EvaPreview.thumb.png.87c4709162d81b65531b4a90f4015610.png

Lily

LilyPreview.thumb.png.d17c2e985e873baa2f4d1bf223e6f2c5.png

Suki

SukiPreview.thumb.png.6ab87cb888b1d77562c79d3bb62f8ab8.png

3 hours ago, cloudy.cosmos said:

Here's the pak. Quite like what you did with Suki's outfits. I think you linked the wrong thing for Yuri, it just takes me to Suki again.

CoralNudesBuscaminas_P.pak 64.49 MB · 3 downloads

I thought it might be best to just put the previews together in one image. I made one for all the characters you've done so far, just to catch up.

Eva

EvaPreview.thumb.png.87c4709162d81b65531b4a90f4015610.png

Lily

LilyPreview.thumb.png.d17c2e985e873baa2f4d1bf223e6f2c5.png

Suki

SukiPreview.thumb.png.6ab87cb888b1d77562c79d3bb62f8ab8.png

Yeah, i thougth it would be best from now on to change the attire completly instead of minor corrections to force nudity. It looks more genuine that way. Hopping to get Yuri's .pak soon, is my best work so far (my favorite character).

Yesterday I made good progress on Macy and Alice. Both have the basic nude portrait replacements with the different emotions for swimwear.

The 3D texture is finished, too. So both are wandering around as nude models on the beach. 

For the emotional expressions I only replaced the face at the base nude image, not the body. The 3D models are barely zoomable in game. Even the originals have quite a low resolution. E.g. a proper nipple placement is hard to do.

Anyways Nina ist next. Simple reason is that they are the first ones appearing on the beach at my current day in my savegame. First come first nude :D

Edited by Monim54

Here is a short preview collage of Alice, Macy and Nina working ingame. Nina's 3D texture looks a bit off right now. As I only edit the texture but not alpha map etc. the height information of the textures is not altered. In short they wear a skin toned swimsuit at the moment.

image.png.c0efa03faa9b4f2fbdcd47ed823c8d26.png

Hello Eddie im not for the guys myself but i really can appriciate how you drew the dicks. I'm sure you'll make some ladies and men really happy with this.

Just in general i also want to say to all the artists here thank you for making all these assets. All the effort and all the time you put into all this. I hope we'll have news soon about official mod support for this game because im sure this  will be a gem of a game to 18+ mod. I might have a go myself at it to see if i can be of any use for this.

I'm wondering if dorian allready has been thinking about the post that asked if it would be possible for hairy variations of the girls, i'm also interested in these hairy variants. i've been a sucker for hairy girls since forever.

Other then that i'm looking forward to what other amazing art will be made to make us enjoy this game even more. don't give up on this!

I'm keeping my eye on this thread daily to see any updates you all have been doing.

On 4/13/2024 at 11:03 PM, Monim54 said:

Here is a short preview collage of Alice, Macy and Nina working ingame. Nina's 3D texture looks a bit off right now. As I only edit the texture but not alpha map etc. the height information of the textures is not altered. In short they wear a skin toned swimsuit at the moment.

image.png.c0efa03faa9b4f2fbdcd47ed823c8d26.png

Looks promising! Nice work.

On 4/17/2024 at 5:13 AM, Grey_Eddie said:

Making some nude sprites for the dudes.

I would love to add them into the game (preferably to replace swimwear) although I'm lost when it comes to modding.

I'm planning to do cut and uncut versions and will likely make edits/improvements as I get a better feel for the style.

Coral Island Dudes.png

I'm not into the guys either but I can appreciate they're well drawn. Hopefully someone who's into it can do the pak for you or I could walk you through it in DMs if you want.

On 4/16/2024 at 9:13 PM, Grey_Eddie said:

Making some nude sprites for the dudes.

I would love to add them into the game (preferably to replace swimwear) although I'm lost when it comes to modding.

I'm planning to do cut and uncut versions and will likely make edits/improvements as I get a better feel for the style.

Coral Island Dudes.png

Nice work! Having a nude beach mod with nude girls only is a little strange. So your contribiution is awesome!

I am happy to make a second mod file for the guys. You would so me a huge favor if you could place the different emotion face expressions in single images and provide it as zip file. Then I can create a mod file quite fast.

Currently I have no idea how a repaint of the male 3D models will look ingame. As a certain part of the anatomy is missing, it will be strange. Sadly I am not a 3D modeler.

5 hours ago, Monim54 said:

Nice work! Having a nude beach mod with nude girls only is a little strange. So your contribiution is awesome!

I am happy to make a second mod file for the guys. You would so me a huge favor if you could place the different emotion face expressions in single images and provide it as zip file. Then I can create a mod file quite fast.

Currently I have no idea how a repaint of the male 3D models will look ingame. As a certain part of the anatomy is missing, it will be strange. Sadly I am not a 3D modeler.

Would anyone be able to provide me the extracted models from the game? I think I might be able to take a shot at making nude models but I've had trouble extracting them.

2 hours ago, Grey_Eddie said:

Updated Character Sprites for Theo, Ben, Rapael, Mark, Wakuu and Noah.

I've attached a link with PNGs of their different facial expressions. 

https://mega.nz/file/el1S3LpR#s_2DjVeJ-Qe463S4x4AK1tkQCME-PT3HGRPCeMqg5vc

I'll send an update with more character sprites once they are done :)Untitled_Artwork(17).thumb.png.4fa0876046dffafc5953b336052ead73.png

Thats what I call a fast drawer, here yor mod andI will add Raphael

PortraitSwimBaseMALE_P.7z

was hoping to someday see mods for the men.

Looking forward to what'll be possible with the mod support update in a year (or two or so) whenever that comes, but for now I'm admiring yall's wonderful work

Also impressed to see a nude mod of a farmer with a dick. I knew about this thread back on the release in november or so, and wasn't sure if folks would go for the guys.

Updated Sprites of Surya, Theo, Ben, Mark, Wakuu, Noah, Rafael, Palo and Luke:

https://mega.nz/file/HkUQwTgD#z3TpxGLwMfIF4wNp7KD3Cve7O-mOnCvJJ-25qdYUZwo

(side note: The images arnt labelled with emotions just yet, I will go through and rename them once all the sprites are made)

IMG_1149.thumb.PNG.5499938717af61d5a07a1c79f8347590.PNG

Only 4 more bachelors to go then will move on to the non-romanceables.

After I've made the nude sprites I'm going to experiment with outfits and underwear so let me know any ideas about what type of underwear / sexy clothes you wanna see these guys in.

5 hours ago, Grey_Eddie said:

Updated Sprites of Surya, Theo, Ben, Mark, Wakuu, Noah, Rafael, Palo and Luke:

https://mega.nz/file/HkUQwTgD#z3TpxGLwMfIF4wNp7KD3Cve7O-mOnCvJJ-25qdYUZwo

(side note: The images arnt labelled with emotions just yet, I will go through and rename them once all the sprites are made)

IMG_1149.thumb.PNG.5499938717af61d5a07a1c79f8347590.PNG

Only 4 more bachelors to go then will move on to the non-romanceables.

After I've made the nude sprites I'm going to experiment with outfits and underwear so let me know any ideas about what type of underwear / sexy clothes you wanna see these guys in.

Cheers, then I will wait until the renaming is complete. Please use the exact names of the extracted Images, that makes a process a lot faster. It would bei awesome if you could use the same folder structure. A pak file will be done in no time then!