Coral Island

3 hours ago, Dorian Bates said:

Aaliyah's outfits done. keeping these close enough to the base models that they might reasonably coexist with the in-game assets is a pretty interesting challenge

Reveal hidden contents

Aaliyah_Default_Spring.thumb.png.c99d23e668919ebe77cca9104829e977.pngAaliyah_Concerned_Summer.thumb.png.898ef96a110e386459e0a0dd23f58e93.pngAaliyah_BS_Happy.thumb.png.0f4457cd47df1858f216f1a14f7e6df1.pngAaliyah_Annoyed_Fall.thumb.png.4c15f6d729bb0abacf08046312ce1de3.pngAaliyah_Surprised_Winter.thumb.png.fdf1fac95db34257f1618bea2aa21cb6.png

also, I attached the base naked pngs if anybody else wants to play dress up in the meantime

Aaliyahbase.rar 9.65 MB · 1 download

Could you please make nude versions of Valentina and Zoe

11 hours ago, vork88 said:

thats why i said it hard as of right now for gamepass people 

Did you make it work on steam version atleast? Not everyone is on uwp (gamepass) version you know... we can get them to work if you share how to do it so we can work together. did you use 3dmigoto or the pak file method?

Edited by knyuku123
4 hours ago, Dorian Bates said:

within the confines of fiction I'm not gonna condemn tastes outright, but c'mon dude, loli is one of the few things that'll get you kicked off this website and that's saying a lot

That is ridiculous. Lots of games have mods with that kind of content. The sims 4 is 1 great example of this

12 hours ago, knyuku123 said:

Did you make it work on steam version atleast? Not everyone is on uwp (gamepass) version you know... we can get them to work if you share how to do it so we can work together. did you use 3dmigoto or the pak file method?

i dont own it on steam yet im going to get the steam version later this month

On 12/21/2023 at 8:26 PM, Dorian Bates said:

Alice's lewd set

Alice_Default_Spring.thumb.png.0497225bcffb05ea7db157d6e9e01b65.pngAlice_Default_Summer.thumb.png.e501434d7b779bb2314813b22a669f37.pngAlice_BS_Default.thumb.png.99e720f6cdcc135129c581f548320d78.pngAlice_Default_Fall.thumb.png.10aaf0e56783d5b51e52c2b134a61b73.pngAlice_Default_Winter.thumb.png.796054f203274f3a6f45278e6a15b52d.png

and her base nudes

alicepng.rar 8.09 MB · 26 downloads

I want to thank you for the time and effort that you have put into this! And don't mind what that one other guy said.

I have not started playing this game yet as I'm waiting for a nude mod for it for the character portraits and models but I just want to give my piece and ask if you could keep the art close to the original to keep a bit of the immersion and unison with the 3d models, but like I said I haven't played it yet so I have no idea how much you have deviated if any at all. But don't get me wrong 'cause I'm not complaining and I would actually not mind them being different.

This is my rambling about PC Game Pass modding:

Spoiler

So because I saw some chatter in this thread about it, the general rule of thumb is that "PC Game Pass" / Microsoft Store games can be modded in the same way as from other storefronts. I've been playing since 2018 and Im going to give the benefit of the doubt and say that modding has been supported since 2020 yet people are stuck with the misconception that it's as bad as it was when it first came out. Which is why I am trying to spread this information that it's on par with other storefronts... well, of course there are some exceptions so I'm going to talk a bit about them. Please bear with me as I am not good at explaining this, but there's 3 main reasons.

One of the biggest ways a mod can not work with the GP version, is if the mod is Version Specific and it breaks with every update. Biggest example are the Script Extenders for bethesda games... that is the only reason it doesn't work on GP. If the mod work on version 1.0.546.13.78 and the GP is 1.0.546.56.32, then it will maybe break. I even talk with people on the server of the script extender creators and we figured out there is no reason SE wouldn't work, so it's just that they mod creators are too lazy to support another version of the mod, even though they have to update it with every game update.

Another one is if the mods work only if you run the game using a different program, but there is a workaround. This is the workaround I used to mod a little game known as Starbound. For example if there is a game where the mods only work if run the game through the Mod Manager. Normally if you try to open the game from the MM it will say you don't have permission to run the game. HOWEVER there is an easy workaround and that is to rename the MM's exe to be the same name as the game's exe (and change the game's original name to something else) and of course have the MM's exe on the same level in game's folder as the game's exe. Then you run the "game" like normally (Through the Xbox app or the game's pinned icon from the Start menu), which would actually open the MM and then you can open the game through there because the MM got assigned the necessary permissions.

Last example I have encountered of mods not working is if the folders are named differently, or if the files or file extensions are different. This is what happened with Monster Hunter Rise. A folder was named differently on GP and the extension of 2 or 3 files where different. This was discovered pretty early and I could just go to the mod's folder and rename the files' extensions and the folder and they worked perfectly. There was 1 mod/mod maker that took a lot of time to adapt to GP, I don't know what issue he had exactly, but in the end he made it work too.

Oh and I guess there are some games that don't allow for custom install paths, but none of the games that I tried to mod did that. Also I downloaded 1 game the day it released that didn't allow for custom install path, then I check on it a week later again and now it did allow.

In conclusion, while there are exceptions, you can usually mod GP games. Also if you're wondering why me and other people call it Game Pass version, it's because some games themselves called it that while it should be "Windows Store" version so now it's stuck as GP.

Anyone here who can make some .pak files with all those lovely skins Dorian Bates made? Mod tools aren't out yet, but that much is still possible at least. (The one skin replacement on nexus works just fine after all).

On 1/1/2024 at 4:43 PM, Nainaz said:

Anyone here who can make some .pak files with all those lovely skins Dorian Bates made? Mod tools aren't out yet, but that much is still possible at least. (The one skin replacement on nexus works just fine after all).

I was gonna finish all of em before uploading the full package for simplicity's sake but yeah if anyone feels particularly industrious I could drop the tga files on a per character basis

I'll figure out how to pak it myself eventually but messing with unreal engine is pretty low on my list of priorities

Edited by Dorian Bates
On 12/21/2023 at 1:26 PM, Dorian Bates said:

Alice's lewd set

Alice_Default_Spring.thumb.png.0497225bcffb05ea7db157d6e9e01b65.pngAlice_Default_Summer.thumb.png.e501434d7b779bb2314813b22a669f37.pngAlice_BS_Default.thumb.png.99e720f6cdcc135129c581f548320d78.pngAlice_Default_Fall.thumb.png.10aaf0e56783d5b51e52c2b134a61b73.pngAlice_Default_Winter.thumb.png.796054f203274f3a6f45278e6a15b52d.png

and her base nudes

alicepng.rar 8.09 MB · 86 downloads

Thanks for the mods! Loving what you're doing so far, I'm a big fan of revealing clothing and piercings and your stuff is excellent.

Nice to see that modding tools are on the roadmap for this game. I'm not good at art (yet, I'm trying to learn), but I can program so I'm going to see if I can work on things when they release.