Hi all,

I'm missing text in some of the settings menus and it appears likes and dislikes traits are missing as well. 

I was wondering can package files interfere with WW? I took all my script files out and loaded WW only to no avail. 

I have also done multiple fresh installs again with no result. 

Is there something someone could recommend? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 3:49 AM, TheL0neWanderer said:

Hi all,

I'm missing text in some of the settings menus and it appears likes and dislikes traits are missing as well. 

I was wondering can package files interfere with WW? I took all my script files out and loaded WW only to no avail. 

I have also done multiple fresh installs again with no result. 

Is there something someone could recommend? 

7 minutes ago, jayviews said:

currently having the same problem and it's so annoying because i never had issues before this.

I guess you have not even read the INSTRUCTIONS: Common Mistakes — WickedWhims (wickedwhimsmod.com)

5. REMOVING OLD FILES

View fullsize
missing text.png

Always remove all old files before placing in the new files!

Keeping multiple versions of a mod intentionally or by mistake will cause problems (like missing text). If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times.

To clean up this issue, start by searching and removing all files of the mod you’re installing, and then install the mod fresh.